[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 14, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #4,066 of 9,288
OK all this talk of more BASS!!!! Downloaded and my Audeze LCD2-CB said Thanks

Screenshot_20190714-162038[1].png

Is it just me or do the skip back and forward track buttons not work or is it a setting I need to change?

Sorry but Noobjuj engaged

Juj

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #4,067 of 9,288
OK all this talk of more BASS!!!! Downloaded and my Audeze LCD2-CB said Thanks

Is it just me or do the skip back and forward track buttons not work or is it a setting I need to change?

Sorry but Noobjuj engaged

Juj

The outer buttons go to the next artist or folder, the inner buttons skip tracks and off if held

Jul 14, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #4,068 of 9,288
The outer buttons go to the next artist or folder, the inner buttons skip tracks and off if held

Sorry I ment the phyical buttons on the side so I dont need screen on all the time :)

Juj

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:09 PM Post #4,071 of 9,288
I just tried tried listening to the M11 while it was charging and got blasted with the extremely loud 90’s modem noise!

My ears are still hurting- especially as I was using my CA Solaris which are extremely sensitive.

(BTW this was not an ‘accidentally set it to line out’ issue, it’s a bug and I can replicate it)

This is such a serious issue and it is certainly breaking safety regulations! Has there been any official work from Fiio on this?

I have never experienced anything like this before with any of the technology I own. Really disappointed!

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:17 PM Post #4,072 of 9,288
I just tried tried listening to the M11 while it was charging and got blasted with the extremely loud 90’s modem noise!

My ears are still hurting- especially as I was using my CA Solaris which are extremely sensitive.

(BTW this was not an ‘accidentally set it to line out’ issue, it’s a bug and I can replicate it)

This is such a serious issue and it is certainly breaking safety regulations! Has there been any official work from Fiio on this?

I have never experienced anything like this before with any of the technology I own. Really disappointed!

Its been mentioned in thread a few times :frowning2:

Its a pure c-unit

Juj

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #4,073 of 9,288

How is it replicable? So i can avoid it. :)

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #4,074 of 9,288
How is it replicable? So i can avoid it. :)

Dont listen while it charges which sucks also if you want to use it as a dac do so when its 100% charged but there is also a 90's dail up bug :frowning2: but fiio are fixing it i think.

Hope this helps

Juj

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #4,076 of 9,288
Good to know. Thanks! Dont have it yet, but should arrive next week. :) Im stoked.

No worries and welcome to the madhouse :p , hope you enjoy it as much as I have been these last 6 weeks.

Juj

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #4,077 of 9,288
Looking for new sources to buy albums digitally. Tried using Qobuz but it did not give me album art, it actually made me download it separately. Currently I am aware of hdtracks and acusticsounds. What does everyone else use?

I've used both HDtracks and AcousticSounds with no issues. Here's a page that lists other sites to purchase hi-res music:

http://hiresaudiocentral.com/get-hi-res-music/

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #4,079 of 9,288
Im sure i will. Been saving for it aswell as a pair of iem's. Im almost decided on which iem's im going to get but i need to try them before deciding.

Good luck on your IEM quest it took me 6 months to get the right tips for me to truely enjoy my last set lol

Juj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back