[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 14, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #4,037 of 9,288
When music from FiiO Music app is playing and I kill other apps (including Spotify) by swiping right, the music stops playing without reasons. Any solutions?

You may be actually shutting down the fiio app too if are you using the the clear all function.

I take it you mean from the main screen to shut down all open apps

Hope this helps

Juj

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 5:48 AM Post #4,038 of 9,288
You may be actually shutting down the fiio app too if are you using the the clear all function.

I take it you mean from the main screen to shut down all open apps

Hope this helps

Juj

I am sure I did not because after shutting down all other apps, I went directly to FiiO Music app from that recent app screen.

Actually, I didn't notice there is clear all button there

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:56 AM Post #4,039 of 9,288
I am sure I did not because after shutting down all other apps, I went directly to FiiO Music app from that recent app screen.

Actually, I didn't notice there is clear all button there

When I swipe right from any app the music still plays even when I exit back to the fiio home screen, I am looking to see if there any settings that might change this.

Nope no settings I could see are you able to recreate the issue?

If so please give me the steps and I'll try receate here :)

Juj

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 6:44 AM Post #4,040 of 9,288
Has anyone had any luck getting Roon to work with the hard keys?

It seems M11 doesn’t recognise that Roon is actually playing music as the track doesn’t even appear in true play bar when you swipe down from the top of the screen.

Jul 14, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #4,041 of 9,288
Im having mucho problem with Neutron on M11. I enter the mail settings in the accounts area and it just never connects. I'm always yellow. The silly Neutron Player also always puts this garbage Pop3s\\ in front of everything too. Don't know how to make it stop. Also with no way to enter ports how is it even possible to add my email? I have done this on my phone with zero issues and have done this on the M11 with no problems via an email app, so It has to be Neutron. Starting to get teenage rage syndrome LOL. Hotmail/outlook/MSN BTW If anyone can help.

I just accessed my email from chrome on m11 and used the download link Neutron sent me to install it. You have to buy it on the neutron site.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 7:52 AM Post #4,043 of 9,288
When I swipe right from any app the music still plays even when I exit back to the fiio home screen, I am looking to see if there any settings that might change this.

Nope no settings I could see are you able to recreate the issue?

If so please give me the steps and I'll try receate here :)

Juj

You can try developer options, don't keep activities and no background processes.

Enable developer options first by going to settings, about and pressing build number until its enabled.

Jul 14, 2019 at 8:09 AM Post #4,044 of 9,288
You can try developer options, don't keep activities and no background processes.

Enable developer options first by going to settings, about and pressing build number until its enabled.

I am not a dev and know little about anything but the option "don't keep activities and no background processes" might be the issue.

Hope this helps

That's classified sir :) but you could search DSOTM DSD torrent on the nets :wink:

Cheeky :p

Juj

Jul 14, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #4,045 of 9,288
I just accessed my email from chrome on m11 and used the download link Neutron sent me to install it. You have to buy it on the neutron site.
Right. But when you install it its just the trial version. You have to link your email to the neutron to get rid of the timer.

This is where I am having issues. The page where I am to put in my IMAP server settings, my email, and my password don't have the necessary option to actually put in a correct address. It starts off pop3s// with no option to change it to anything else. It also does not give me any opportunity to enter in port information for the servers. Very very angering.

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:19 AM Post #4,046 of 9,288
Right. But when you install it its just the trial version. You have to link your email to the neutron to get rid of the timer.

This is where I am having issues. The page where I am to put in my IMAP server settings, my email, and my password don't have the necessary option to actually put in a correct address. It starts off pop3s// with no option to change it to anything else. It also does not give me any opportunity to enter in port information for the servers. Very very angering.

**** I see what you mean, that timer crap wasn't there before, how the hell do you activate it?

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #4,047 of 9,288

When you get to the page where it displays pop3s://, just hit the "X" button and you can enter the correct address. Hope this helps!

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #4,048 of 9,288
**** I see what you mean, that timer **** wasn't there before, how the hell do you activate it?
Exactly. No idea. The guide that was posted yesterday is very common knowledge stuff and it seemed to work for everyone, but it is not working for me. As I said the neutron player wont allow me to actually put in the information I need to verify my email. Even if I delete their server address and put in the correct one, as soon as I hit enter it automatically adds in the wrong address before the correct address.

Only thing I can think of at this point is that the version I have downloaded is the wrong one. I just paid for and followed the link they gave me. Had to go to bed last night, but will play with it later.

BTW It downloaded the NEON ver for me.

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #4,050 of 9,288
In theory that would be great but it doesn't work. That's the problem. I do that and enter IMAP-derp.com hit enter and it enters pop3s://IMAP-derp.com.

I see that if you don't enter any prefix. Shouldn't you be using imap://IMAP-derp.com or imaps://IMAP-derp.com instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back