[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 13, 2019 at 7:28 PM Post #4,021 of 9,288
Did someone say FUNKY :)

This Sh1t here is EPIC

BBCiplyers has them from Glastonbury

Juj

I've been meaning to listen to that record since it came out a few months ago. I'd do it now, but I went to a show last night and I'm trying to give my ears a little break today since they're still ringing a bit lol. :cold_sweat:

Jul 13, 2019 at 10:54 PM Post #4,024 of 9,288
So I got my Oriolus BA300S... well my second one. First thing the one that Penon Audio sells isn't the japanese one. It's chinese made, and the one I got wasn't working properly. Left side had almost nothing come out of it. Returned and picked up the JP version.

First Impression... BASS!!! Lots of it. It makes me question if i'm a true basshead when i'm getting so much bass. I didn't get this impression from the chinese made BA300S.

Using FH7, LC4.4D cable, M11, BA300S JP

I wanna give it time to burn in before giving anymore impression.
I will be waiting been wanting to pick up that thing. I also have the fh7 and the m11. Looking for a bit more bass response with out loosing to much detail.where did you pick up the amp?

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:05 PM Post #4,026 of 9,288
Looking for new sources to buy albums digitally. Tried using Qobuz but it did not give me album art, it actually made me download it separately. Currently I am aware of hdtracks and acusticsounds. What does everyone else use?
Not an M11 user, but I buy the majority of my stuff off of Bandcamp and occasionally 7Digital

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #4,028 of 9,288
Thank you for the reply. Does the downloads give you the album art pre embedded on the 7 digital site looks promising
Yeah, as well as pretty much anywhere else I buy or download music from. Why would Qobuz not include the album art?

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:40 PM Post #4,029 of 9,288
Hello, I was listening to neutron evaluation and although kind of ugly it sounds better than fiio and hiby players. Where do I buy it from?
Google Play Store is where I purchased my copy way back when. Another great player, but not sure how to get it into the M11 is Onkyo HF Player. I actually prefer it to Neutron although I used Neutron for years first before trying HF Player.

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:46 PM Post #4,030 of 9,288
thank you for all the prompt and well advised replies regarding my android version and ipod replacement question! Legends!

fairly green on these DAPs so excuse my basic question but what do you use to organise the music on the pc for an android DAP instead of itunes. I hate itunes so much!

looks like once I get this m11 I also need to get the neutron music player and a new set of Bluetooth in ear headphones :wink:

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:48 PM Post #4,031 of 9,288
Yeah, as well as pretty much anywhere else I buy or download music from. Why would Qobuz not include the album art?
I have know idea I imagine I did something wrong to the zip file. But not sure what. When I unzipped the file the site gave me the option of downloading the album cover separately. It also made me download software to unzip the file. When I use hdtracks it's just automatic with the download.

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:00 AM Post #4,032 of 9,288
Jul 14, 2019 at 12:46 AM Post #4,033 of 9,288
Im having mucho problem with Neutron on M11. I enter the mail settings in the accounts area and it just never connects. I'm always yellow. The silly Neutron Player also always puts this garbage Pop3s\\ in front of everything too. Don't know how to make it stop. Also with no way to enter ports how is it even possible to add my email? I have done this on my phone with zero issues and have done this on the M11 with no problems via an email app, so It has to be Neutron. Starting to get teenage rage syndrome LOL. Hotmail/outlook/MSN BTW If anyone can help.

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:42 AM Post #4,035 of 9,288
Google Play Store is where I purchased my copy way back when. Another great player, but not sure how to get it into the M11 is Onkyo HF Player. I actually prefer it to Neutron although I used Neutron for years first before trying HF Player.

Onkyo is a nice player but it wont bypass android src on m11 (or n6ii, r6pro, dx220)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back