[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 13, 2019 at 5:06 PM Post #4,006 of 9,288
What app are you using? And does it port in purchased albums from the likes of Amazon music and quboz. That's one thing I like about the fiio app

Its the Hiby app

Hope this helps

Juj

Jul 13, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #4,007 of 9,288
Hello, I was listening to neutron evaluation and although kind of ugly it sounds better than fiio and hiby players. Where do I buy it from?

https://neutronmp.com/buy.html

Mine looks pretty sweet now, I can share config files and theme files for the best sound from this awesome app. Mines fixed to output everything at 384khz 32bit with 64bit dsp and dither :L3000:

Jul 13, 2019 at 6:15 PM Post #4,011 of 9,288
Can I purchase on my comp and transfer to player or do I need to download straight to M11?

You can download the apk straight to m11, just go to your email on chrome and use that link. Great app, sounds more natural and has nice dsp effects and a very nice eq/peq suite.

Kind of blah looking but you can customize everything. Mine looks better since I changed some button colours.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2019 at 6:17 PM Post #4,012 of 9,288
Can I purchase on my comp and transfer to player or do I need to download straight to M11?

You need to purchase the paypro version. You can do on your pc or phone etc. The license is tied to your email address. But you need to setup an email account on your m11, see here:
http://neutronmp.com/forum_nmp/viewtopic.php?t=5447

I do have a better way if your struggling. PM me after purchasing it.

Jul 13, 2019 at 6:17 PM Post #4,013 of 9,288
So I got my Oriolus BA300S... well my second one. First thing the one that Penon Audio sells isn't the japanese one. It's chinese made, and the one I got wasn't working properly. Left side had almost nothing come out of it. Returned and picked up the JP version.

First Impression... BASS!!! Lots of it. It makes me question if i'm a true basshead when i'm getting so much bass. I didn't get this impression from the chinese made BA300S.

Using FH7, LC4.4D cable, M11, BA300S JP

I wanna give it time to burn in before giving anymore impression.

Jul 13, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #4,015 of 9,288
So I got my Oriolus BA300S... well my second one. First thing the one that Penon Audio sells isn't the japanese one. It's chinese made, and the one I got wasn't working properly. Left side had almost nothing come out of it. Returned and picked up the JP version.

First Impression... BASS!!! Lots of it. It makes me question if i'm a true basshead when i'm getting so much bass. I didn't get this impression from the chinese made BA300S.

Using FH7, LC4.4D cable, M11, BA300S JP

I wanna give it time to burn in before giving anymore impression.

I'm eyeing the little bear tube amp thanks to hbb:wink: I thought they were all made in China just the Japanese one had the cables?

I don't have a problem with bass on the m11, but with planars coming I'm going to need more warmth I think.

Jul 13, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #4,016 of 9,288
You need to purchase the paypro version. You can do on your pc or phone etc. The license is tied to your email address. But you need to setup an email account on your m11, see here:
http://neutronmp.com/forum_nmp/viewtopic.php?t=5447

I do have a better way if your struggling. PM me after purchasing it.

Hey mate, this apps awesome! One question, how do I update this thing on m11.?

Jul 13, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #4,019 of 9,288
I'm eyeing the little bear tube amp thanks to hbb:wink: I thought they were all made in China just the Japanese one had the cables?

I don't have a problem with bass on the m11, but with planars coming I'm going to need more warmth I think.
Still not so sure about the warmth but it is taking that artificial/digital edge off of the music coming from the M11. My first impression was "LOL, What!?!" that was from the impact of the bass and just the sheer amount of it.

This is assembled in Japan and the other one was built in chinese. Sounded very different. From what i remember with the bass was just normal and cymbals crashes stuck out to me. But take that with a grain of salt, the unit I had wasn't working properly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back