[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jan 23, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #7,516 of 9,288
According to Fiio's Specs it should:
"Two-Way Bluetooth with LDAC" and "With its support of Bluetooth 4.2, the M11 can transmit the SBC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/LHDC Bluetooth format"

Can't test it yet, as I don't have an LDAC receiver.
But I'll order the LC-BT2 wich should be able to get LDAC Bluetooth ...

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020 at 3:04 AM Post #7,517 of 9,288
According to Fiio's Specs it should:
"Two-Way Bluetooth with LDAC" and "With its support of Bluetooth 4.2, the M11 can transmit the SBC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/LHDC Bluetooth format"

Can't test it yet, as I don't have an LDAC receiver.
But I'll order the LC-BT2 wich should be able to get LDAC Bluetooth ...

Thanks, If it's in the specs then it does.

The reason why I'm i asking for the Google apps is that I saw or read somewhere that It could be instslled.
And the only reason why I would need it it's for the Poweramp application. Again maybe is stupid but I am the creature of habit, I've tried dozen other players including Fiios stock player and I just can't used to them. Poweramp is the only one that's working perfectly on my phone and in the way I want it. Can it be installed and paid through Fiios app store? It cannot be sideloaded because its not free and it will lock overtime.

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:08 AM Post #7,518 of 9,288
Thanks, If it's in the specs then it does.

The reason why I'm i asking for the Google apps is that I saw or read somewhere that It could be instslled.
And the only reason why I would need it it's for the Poweramp application. Again maybe is stupid but I am the creature of habit, I've tried dozen other players including Fiios stock player and I just can't used to them. Poweramp is the only one that's working perfectly on my phone and in the way I want it. Can it be installed and paid through Fiios app store? It cannot be sideloaded because its not free and it will lock overtime.

I'd get in touch with Max: Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com
But I don't know if they'll guarantee transfer of license from GP to a website purchase (license verified using an email and a unique license code).

But yes, there's a way to use Poweramp w/o GP services.

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:16 AM Post #7,519 of 9,288
I'd get in touch with Max: Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com
But I don't know if they'll guarantee transfer of license from GP to a website purchase (license verified using an email and a unique license code).

But yes, there's a way to use Poweramp w/o GP services.

I don't mind paying for it again it was very cheap, as long as it can be installed and purchased through Fiios own store app?

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:18 AM Post #7,520 of 9,288
Jan 23, 2020 at 3:24 AM Post #7,521 of 9,288
Jan 23, 2020 at 4:53 AM Post #7,522 of 9,288
I just purchased a brand new Fiio M11 in France and when I got it today, I couldn't help but notice a strange screen artifact on my unit. The screen has a rectangular oblong zone where it's a bit brighter on the inside than it's on the outside.
Here's a picture showing this problem

@FiiO @WianFiiO is this a screen defect? You can see the rectangle in the white and grey area that is noticeably brighter and has a definite shape that makes it very apparent in a grey background
It's a bit surprising that this particular screen passed QC while the unit looks and feels solidly built.
I've emailed FiiO support and the retailer in France where I bought it. Hopefully I can get a replacement unit with a good screen

My M11's screen has the same problem. Did you get a replacement unit?

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #7,524 of 9,288
I can confirm that I also installed Paweramp and I do not regret it.
Excellent software and excellent equalizer.
I don't understand why Fiio does not manage to implement better software on its devices. I read many complaints about software also on other devices.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:14 AM Post #7,525 of 9,288
I can confirm that I also installed Paweramp and I do not regret it.
Excellent software and excellent equalizer.
I don't understand why Fiio does not manage to implement better software on its devices. I read many complaints about software also on other devices.
Do i need to repurchase the license ?
I already bought it on my phone

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #7,526 of 9,288
I think so, they are different licenses.
Try writing to the author https://powerampapp.com/ if they can also validate your license on the M11.

Jan 23, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #7,527 of 9,288
image.jpg
@FiiO

please help my m11 is stuck frozen on reboot screen responds to no inputs been like it for 1 hour
Anyone have any ideas ?

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:20 PM Post #7,528 of 9,288
@FiiO

please help my m11 is stuck frozen on reboot screen responds to no inputs been like it for 1 hour
Anyone have any ideas ?

Hold down power plus previous track rocker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back