1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
Next

Last
  1. Caguioa
    used SBC on my shure on m11, soun sounded low volume at max 120 volume.

2. Sven2015
    Remember. I use LDAC via Sony headphones X100M3 WITH music app in comb. limiter, pre-gain -4 dB AND replaygain 89 dB and it's loud enough!

3. Leetransform25
    It seems that the M11 generally has an issue with low volume through Bluetooth, so it could just be your M11. Can't say for sure though

4. bumbum
    I've got mine today. I'm running cca 5 hours now. No heat and it' sounds amazing

hldn likes this.
  5. BadReligionPunk
    I have to believe so. Even my SBC phones are loud as can be.

6. bumbum
    I have the same combo. M11+fh5. No hiss at all by pause skip. I've noticed by some songs with lower sq

7. lesale08
    I only have tried using the bt on a bt speaker that I got free from my cellphone purchase and they sound very loud. I will check and try with my car sterio to see if there is a noticeable volume difference from my phone and other dap.

8. Caguioa
    DOESNT matter dude, the fact i am USING SBC with my bluetooth device thats SBC
    and AT MAX VOLUME AT 120 it SHOULD BE REALLY LOUD,

again ITS SBC AND I AM ABLE TO PLAY IT AT 120 VOLUME AND VOLUME IS LOW.

WHEN I GO 120 VOLUME VIA WIRED MY EARS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE

9. FOBean
    Thanks for the info and picture!!!

BTW, what are the black IEM's above the Andromedas? I've been wanting to add another pair of TOTL IEM's to my current CA Andromeda and Dorado IEM collection, and I'm having an IMPOSSIBLE time deciding on something new with the IEM market being SOOOOOOOO flooded right now!

TIA :wink:

P.S.- I've had my Shanling Audio M5s DAP since the first batch was released in December, and it sounds AMAZING IMO. Same Dual AKM 4493EQ DAC chips and similar components and features, and is almost the exact same price! I can't stress ENOUGH how good the new Shanling Audio products are, and their customer service is TOP NOTCH and second to none, since they're a rather SMALL company who REALLY values and cares about their customers! I HIGHLY recommend the M5s DAP, and I'd LOVE TO read a few reviews comparing the M5s to the new FiiO M11 :)

Ojisan and Leetransform25 like this.
  10. abitdeef
    My favorite band!

G_T_J, hldn and Vitandus like this.
  11. Leetransform25
    Read your signature and noticed you have a Z7. What are your opinions on it, and how does it pair up with the M11?

12. abitdeef
    I had M5s and as I mentioned earlier, the shanling is warmer sounding and the stage is bigger on m11. Honestly the m5s sound didn't compare to my sr15/,zx300 in the fact that the treble was too soft. It sounded nice, it just didn't do it for me.

The m11 wowed me immediately, probably because I like a more neutral detailed treble sound. So in a nutshell, me I personally liked the m11's sound better.

13. fatmanny
    Looks like the Oriolus MkII to me

14. Ryokan
    I keep reading this is a neutral player (I read that as boring) which almost put me off, but this is a step up from what I'm used to.

15. Ojisan
    Thanks! The one in the picture is Oriolus Mk2 Japanese edition. IMHO, it’s an excellent hybrid that has good dynamic bass, sweet mids, and good treble. The tuning of the mids are different from Andros. I prefer rock/jazz on Oriolus, classical on Andro. My other hybrid IEM is Hyla CE-5 which is supposed to be iBasso’s tuning reference IEM. This is more V-shaped with excellent bass and treble. These are probably side-grade from Andro with different flavor but priced right if you can find it used. Still cheaper than so-called top IEMs, even when combined with M11 :) Good luck finding your fav!

dilpal and Vitandus like this.
First

Back
154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
Next

Last