[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 6, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #2,208 of 9,288
Unfortunately I have no luck to install "USB-Audio Player Pro" with the Fiio M11. I would love to use the same player app from my LG G7 with the Fiio M11.
Any apk available for download?? All I find via google search are various cracked versions....
Thnaks for your help!

Yes it needs Google framework to work properly so until someone roots m11 and it gets Google access for Google play uapp isn't happening.

Jun 6, 2019 at 3:10 PM Post #2,209 of 9,288
Got my return slip, its going back.
The odds caught up after buying 6 Fiio units, FH7 will arrive on weekend..................Jim

Why you returning?

Just read its your line-out issue.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #2,214 of 9,288
The reason I would like to read the manual is that my M11 is coming tomorrow and I am checking out the Fiio Music app on my iPad: that guitar symbol is what other music apps call Genre, right? There is no way I can change the genre. I hope it is because I am looking at a different version of the Fiio Music app. Please tell me it is possible with the Fiio music app to change the tags on the M11 itself.
Also, has anyone experienced how to import playlists? I read somewhere on this forum that they all have to be edited beforehand or the M11 will not find the music. Is this the case?

Jun 6, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #2,215 of 9,288
Hopefully my M11 arrives tomorrow. I have a 2.5mm cable with 4.4mm adapter but ordered a Fiio 4.4mm B cable anyway coming at same time.

Jun 6, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #2,218 of 9,288
The reason I would like to read the manual is that my M11 is coming tomorrow and I am checking out the Fiio Music app on my iPad: that guitar symbol is what other music apps call Genre, right? There is no way I can change the genre. I hope it is because I am looking at a different version of the Fiio Music app. Please tell me it is possible with the Fiio music app to change the tags on the M11 itself.
Also, has anyone experienced how to import playlists? I read somewhere on this forum that they all have to be edited beforehand or the M11 will not find the music. Is this the case?
If you happen to own an android device, you can simply install FiiO music on it and play around with it for yourself, but you probably already knew that

Jun 6, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #2,219 of 9,288
So I got my Fiio M11 and I put my Sandisk 64 SD card into the Fiio(slot 2) .The card was originally in my M3K where I filled it up with about 4 thousand songs and plays fine in M3K.When I tried to get the M11 to scan for all music it cant find any songs?? What am I doing wrong? I know the card works fine in my M3K. So all of a sudden the M11 starts to scan my music. Not sure why it didn't first time but it seems fine now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back