1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Next

Last
  1. abitdeef
    Akt8ieii, no noise at all, and no I haven't tried tidal yet.

2. abitdeef
    I was wondering about that 'target' circle myself. Um does anybody know how to find apps that are running in the background?

3. abitdeef
    Keep in mind m11 has twice the output power of zx300 on balanced.

4. abitdeef
    Well someone mentioned 'darker' in the comments because I said with my iems and cans the m11 sounded a bit livelier and open.

I didn't say the dx220 sounded dark or darker, and then someone said no it isn't at all (dark- which I agree) but apparently some people hear things differently.

So then I started talking about speaking in absolutes on such a subjective subject and what may sound neutral to one person bla bla bla bla

And then someone else wrote a novel on what he considers neutral and it's easy to know if things are neutral ..... bla bla bla bla , lots of dacs were mentioned and programs. And I was like look it's just my Opinion! I wouldn't presume how other people hear things and the best thing would be to listen for themself to both units. And told then to enjoy dx220 (it is a nice dap) and don't get too bent out of shape- it's just one dude's personal opinion.

Then I unsubscribed:)

Bottom line, m11 rocks a huge value.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    dsrk likes this.
  5. pinche juan
    I did, through TakstarAudio Store, 100% recommended, quick delivery, no taxes, even they added a 32gb sd on the 1st slot because of a short delay on the shipment.

6. misteral201103
    Yeah? Well, you know......

7. aaf evo
    How long did it take to deliver from order placed? Also is that the company that opens all the boxes before shipping?

8. MariusAB
    The same company and they are opening. Not big deal but i better wait for local dealer to have and get not opened and who knows what else made.

9. fatmanny
    I can't get over how many pages there are in this thread, considering the player isn't even released yet :beyersmile:

10. Amber Rain
    Has anyone tried out the USB out function with DSD files to an external DAC / amp? If so, does it work ok and what DAC /amps were you using? I have a Questyle CMA600i and am interested in this feature on either the M11 orM6. Thanks.

11. cjfreitag
    Drag up slowly from the bottom of the screen and you'll see all the open apps, each on a separate page with an "X" to close it. My M11 is at home or I would grab a screen shot...

abitdeef likes this.
  12. abitdeef
    Thanks bunches, I tried swiping up, but not slowly.

13. davidcotton
    Limited release on aliexpress recently :)

14. DarKu
    Ok everyone, as promised 2 days ago
    My FiiO FH7 IEM review is ready to be read or watched.
    +Bonus comparisons with FA7 and FH5
    Grab some popcorn :)

15. warriorpoet
    It's weird considering both the M11 and DX220, like traversing the smoking ruins between two warring factions hoping against hope (and reason) the next mortar strike is far enough away...

JRichardson1228 likes this.
First

Back
102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Next

Last