Separate names with a comma.
Does it work without drivers?
I would very much like the chance to be a part of this, FIIO! Love your products.
- I own a Q1 Mark II (along with the E12 DIY and the A5).
- I fully understand that the K3 is to be used as a desktop dac / amplifier with my computer.
- My IEMs include: Tin Audio T2 and T2 Pro, and the Revonext QT2. My over-the-ear headphones include the Hifiman HE-500, the HE-400i, and the AKG 712 Pro.
Either way, thanks very much!
It provides USB 2.0 (more stable) and USB1.0 (driver-free).
Would like to apply for this as well. Fairly well versed and frequenter to /r/headphones, but just recently joined head-fi. Network engineer by trade, so software and bug reporting are an easy task for me. I also actively write and have reviewed for several well-known publications. Needless to say, this is right up my alley
1. I have both the FiiO E10K and FiiO Q1 Mark II
2. I fully understand and intend to use the K3 as a stationary (desktop) amp
3. Over-ear: AKG 701, Audio Technica M50x, Sennheiser HD 58X // IEM: 1MORE Triple Driver, LZ A4
4. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Other AMP/DACs: Creative E5, Schiit (Magni + Modi), SMSL AD18
First, I'd like to say that I'm really happy about the Type-C integration and design change. When I purchased my Q1 MKII, it made the E10K feel out of place. I knew it was a matter of time before FiiO would update the design of its desktop amp!
But, I'd also like to say that I hope not all is the same when it comes to the Q1 MKII. I felt that the soundstage was much more spacious on the MKII vs the MKI; interested to see exactly how the K3 feels compared to the Q1 MKII since they both have the AKM AK4452 paired with a TI OPA926. Should already be a step up from the E10K's legacy PCM5102.
Please kindly send PM to FiiO with your mailing info including the following:
1. Contact person
2. Detailed address and postal code
3. Telephone number
Thanks! I've sent a PM over.
Received the K3 from earlier reviewer; listening as much as possible with work and will write / post review asap!
When will the Fioo k3 go on sale?
FiiO K3 just appeared, it is very unprobable it will go on sale so soon after its release
Who's the next person on the preview list, Fiio? I'm about ready to send. And I've thoroughly enjoyed the K3; it's definitely a great desktop dac / amp, plus it's got such a small footprint. It's gonna make a lot of people happy when it releases.
Glad that you like the K3. Please kindly send the device to @RobbS. Shipping info will provided via PM, thanks!
The K3 will hit the market very soon! More after the link: https://bit.ly/2Amr3hc
What is sound quality compared to Dragonfly?
FiiO's All-new Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC K3 is Now Available! (Give out 4 free K3s: 2 each on Facebook and Head-Fi!)
FiiO was initially known to the worldwide market mainly by its headphone amplifiers, such as the early E3, E6, E7, E10, etc. The legend desktop headphone amplifier E10 was released to the market in the year of 2011 and its successor E10K is still a hot-seller on Amazon even by today. To make this popular product a little bit different and offer one more option for desktop audiophiles, we now release another model K3 which will be available on the market together with the E10K.
The All-new Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC K3 features:
* Boost your computer's sound with capable decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256
* Equipped with XMOS U30881C10 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4452 DAC+ Op-amps OPA926x2 + LPF TI OPA1612
* Modern USB Type-C input interface + Two modes of USB audio-USB 1.0 and USB 2.0
* Multiple interfaces-Dual headphone jacks(3.5mm and 2.5mm) + 3.5mm line out + Coaxial and optical digital outs
* More accurate ADC volume control + Gain and bass switches
1. More about the K3 at: https://www.fiio.com/K3
2. Review tour on Head-Fi at: https://bit.ly/2QWTY34
3. Giveaway on Head-Fi at: https://bit.ly/2E9WOOI
4. Giveaway on Facebook at: https://bit.ly/2KKvZkF
5. Worldwide delivery updates: https://bit.ly/2zBpPiG
The delivery of K3 has started from Nov. 26th! If you are interested, check with our local sales agent (at https://bit.ly/2OBzJpn) for its availability or or kindly buy it at our Aliexpress store if it's not available in your local market at: https://bit.ly/2Q31WL4
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.