Separate names with a comma.
Where can i download the FiiO USB Driver?
Very good question
This is a nice page with more info about the driver and the USB Modes: https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/130092.html
The "Click Here" button doesn't seem to work right now, on that exact page, but I'm sure it will be fixed really soon @FiiO
Thank you for your feedback. We'll revise it right away.
The download link:
Thank you for your hard work and quick response!
1. How can I tell if my computer is USB Audio 2.0 compatible? Is there a utility I can use to check my ports?
2. Can I connect a speaker to the line out and a headphone to the 3.5mm jack and use both at the same time without any interference?
1. AFAIK, USB 2.0 should be compatible with almost all PCs out there, especially if you're running Windows. The idea was that you need drivers to use K3 in that mode
2. Testing that right now... Yes, it should work. On USB 1, I can have both connected, both sound great.
How is the sound compared to E10k? Someone please?
Can we still apply for the tour?
Headphones: hd600 and ckr100is
Amp/dac: fiio e12, e10k
Location: Hyderabad, India
Languages: English, telugu , hindi
Fiio is more focused on USA now a days. The same thing reflected in M9 review tour.
You werent selected ?
Thank you for the kind interest on our new products, but do hope you can understand our concern as follows:
1. You've been selected in the FH5 review tour before, so we need to balance the quota and give more chance to other friends to get in;
2. For the FH5 review, it's the first time that we allocate one sample to the South Asia and Southeast Asia. As you must know that the 1st piece was lost on the way to the 1st reviewer, and then the 2nd one that we sent out by the end of Sept. is still in the hand of the 3rd reviewer. It moves too slow and not know what will happen when shipping from India to the next one in Vietnam.
3. For Indian market, we have one sole distributor named Origin (you can find their info at: https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/45988.html), so basically they are responsible for review/marketing for local market. And as far as we know, they have pretty large market coverage in the India, so you get chance to have a listen in nearby store.
Yes I know the circumstances of doing review tours in Our region. Fh5 was awsome and again thanks for the opportunity to try it before buying. Really sorry for the bitter experience from the third reviewer , i will try to contact him personally. But ' Origin Marketing ' is just waste of time. Now we call them ' Out of stock India'. Their review and marketing policy sucks. Again thanks for the reply.
Is that the one that is mia in Pakistan
Thank you for the kind understanding. As to Origin, their release date for new products would be a little later than us owing to the complicated import process. As to normal products, our sales rep will talk to them to place new order before going out of stock to make sure that customers can buy any FiiO products timely. Thank you!
my name is iris I am enthusiast audiophile, from Israel. wring in Hebrew & English
my journey with Fiio has started on 2010 when purchased my first Fiio. I am just in love with my Fiio equipment. reading every review I could find and monitoring the Fiio release announcements
X1 Mplayer 1st edition
Sennheiser HD 6XX
Sennheiser HD 597
Sennheiser HD 25II
sennheiser mometum m2 ie
Koss Porta Pro
no post yet on Head Fi following Jude every video.
would like to test drive the K3.. I would like to test it with my head phones, will it be possible to add a balanced cable to one of my lusted head phones?
I have read that Balanced is 10 time better then none balanced and not yet had AMP+ DAC with Balanced out.