FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!
Dec 1, 2018 at 1:46 PM Post #32 of 242
I'm in! I also first learned about Fiio when I was looking for a new MP3 player. Might be that I found something about Fiio on the German "Hifi-Forum". In the end, I bought a Sony player...

Dec 1, 2018 at 1:56 PM Post #34 of 242
Oh, totally forgot, I own now an A1, which is more or less a "impedance lowering" adapter and a volume remote control!

Dec 1, 2018 at 4:34 PM Post #38 of 242
For me it was back when I had a pair of AD700's as my first pair of real headphone's after using nothing but 5.1 gaming headset's. At the time the source I had didn't have a headphone output, Which caused me to research into headphone amp's,That is when I came across the Fiio E5, which was the very first external headphone amp that I ever used. Evidently years later caused me to move onto another one of you guy's amp's the Fiio E9 with the DT880 pro 250's.

Dec 1, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #45 of 242
Looking forward to winning one of these. I wonder if the DAC in this unit is better than the ones in most portable players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back