FiiO E7 Speculation Thread
Jul 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM Post #46 of 82
Don't worry. Last I heard, E7 will be cheaper than any AMP+DAC in the market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by david1978jp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to James, E7 will have OLED, volume adjustments 64 level.

BTW, The 64 steps in volume adjustment is referring to the newer batch of E5, not E7.

Jul 3, 2009 at 5:14 PM Post #49 of 82
You want it cheap and do many things? That's a bit of a tall order, won't you say? It is a budget amp+dac in the amp+dac market just as E5 as a budget amp in the portable amp market. It will do its job for what the price worths, but don't try to convince yourself or let other convince you that it will beat Pico or P51 - no way, no how.

Jul 3, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #50 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by tenzip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But FiiO are producing a 'gateway drug' so to speak. Some people will realize that the headphones they use sound better with more power driving them, and then they'll start looking for the next step.

And then they become one of us, and we can say to them: "Sorry about your wallet!"

lol, I totally agree.

Jul 3, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #53 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nuforce Icon Mobile 100.00 USD

Oh yeah, knew that. I meant something cheaper. This just sets the E7 at $99.99 max (still quite a bit for a Fiio product imo).

Jul 4, 2009 at 3:53 AM Post #56 of 82
Jul 4, 2009 at 4:16 AM Post #57 of 82
find someone who can read chinese to translate it
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #58 of 82
First, it will not be the same or around $100. It will be noticeably cheaper, but not to a point that it will only cost $5 or $10 more than E5. I am not allow to tell you the actual estimated sell price, but you can make logical guess yourself.

Second, you won't find more info from those link then what have been posted in this thread. Allow me to recap:

E1 - portable amp, very small, iPod specific with an unique design.
E7 - AMP+DAC, cheaper than the competitors, OLED screen, small, dock-able, meant to be an upgrade for notebook user but still usable with DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back