FiiO E7 Speculation Thread
May 15, 2009 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

andyreynold

Head-Fier
You can't deny it... Head-Fiers love FiiO. Their first two portable attemps have been amazing. Cheap, and a wonderful introductions for those looking to get into amps but can't spend too much. The news of their desktop amp, the FiiO E7 coming out is really wonderful. I thought I'd create this thread ahead of time so we can post feature requests!

May 16, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #2 of 82
LOL fiio desktop; I thought the whole point of the fiio was the tiny size; not really the SQ, thats certainly how I saw it.

May 16, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #3 of 82
E1 and E7 is getting finalized as we speak. Though I am not in liberty to discuss any detail, I think it is safe to say that those who enjoy the E5 will definitely love the upcoming E1 and E7. I guess you guys will just have to wait a little bit longer for the official announcement
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #5 of 82
Just a guess, but I'd guess an E7 would be upto about T4 in terms of sound quality while maintaining the form factor and maybe slightly higher price. If they can better them, then that'd be quite a feat.

May 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM Post #6 of 82
Would love to see them marry the E5 and the Sansa Clip into one compact unit...

...Adding, Fiio has clearly shown that better amplification can be easily and economically housed within reasonably-sized portable players. Hopefully someone (Fiio? Sansa? Sony? Head Direct?) will produce a high quality player with a E5-type amp onboard.

May 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM Post #12 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably close to or better than that little iQube amp I hear about and sold for $50.

confused.gif
confused_face(1).gif

whaaaattt???
iqube is way better than any fiio amp ...
anyway i don't think it'll compete with the pico slim
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back