FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Dec 5, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #616 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antony L /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just in from my last nights work and mines been shipped with tracking,looking good so far
bigsmile_face.gif
i will use the e3 when the e5 is charging , wonder if my creative charger will charge the e5 safetly?

i think it shouldnt be a problem! USB chargers are fairly safe all round

Dec 5, 2008 at 6:30 AM Post #617 of 1,737
for anyone that did not receive emails from mp4nation, you might want to check your junk mail folder. yahoo sent them to my ‘spam’ folder so i originally thought i did not get a confirmation

Dec 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM Post #618 of 1,737
i looked and didn't get a shipment e-mail from them. i logged into their website using my e-mail and password and they tell you if it's been shipped yet with a tracking number on the side

Dec 5, 2008 at 8:23 AM Post #619 of 1,737
it took me a while to figure out how to logon mp4nation's site. instead of the password i had typed they gave me some random conbination of letters. still can't figure out how that happened.

Dec 5, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #620 of 1,737
Just so you guys know, Head-Direct seems to have a 50-piece shipment coming in and is available for pre-order for $23 shipped. It's supposed to come in on Dec. 15th. Fast shipping and a definitive in-stock date for only an extra $1.50 over DealExtreme works for me, lol.

Dec 5, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #621 of 1,737
Ordered my E5 from MP4 Nation a few days ago, and i just got my tracking number today
bigsmile_face.gif

Lets hope it gets here before xmas, i cant see how it wouldnt be saying as it has almost 3 weeks to get here.

Dec 5, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #622 of 1,737
The word at MP4 Nation is that they are trying to send out "shipped" emails, but it takes time, given the near to 200 E5s ordered (apparently, it's not an automatic system, and the mail tracking number needs to be added). And so you may want to check back in a day or 2 if you haven't received an email yet.

Dec 5, 2008 at 7:46 PM Post #624 of 1,737
I just got my email / tracking # from mp4nation this morning.

Thanks! Looking forward to receiving the amp before Hanukkah.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #626 of 1,737
I have to chicken out and wait for you guys to review and comment on the E5. My impression of the video review of the E5 at MP4 Nation left me thinking it might be only slightly better than the E3. For it's size, I like it a lot, and I hope it compares favorably to a similarly priced cmoy.

OT: Just wondering, who among you are still using your E3s on a regular basis? My E3 has earned a permanent spot between my lightweight Optimus Pro 25 headphones and my 5.5 iPod.

Dec 5, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #627 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moontan13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OT: Just wondering, who among you are still using your E3s on a regular basis? My E3 has earned a permanent spot between my lightweight Optimus Pro 25 headphones and my 5.5 iPod.

I cannot/will not listen to my IM716's (still with pod) without the E3 - They were made for each other! The E3 emphasis on the low end frequencies makes the IM716's really really shine.

Dec 5, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #628 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moontan13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to chicken out and wait for you guys to review and comment on the E5. My impression of the video review of the E5 at MP4 Nation left me thinking it might be only slightly better than the E3. For it's size, I like it a lot, and I hope it compares favorably to a similarly priced cmoy.

I've almost completely stopped using my e3. I was thinking about using it with my es7's since they sounds fairly well together, but I like my pa2v2 a lot more. I'm hoping the e5 will be good enough to be able to replace my pa2v2 as my portable since e5 is a lot slimmer/smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back