Fiio E17k Alpen 2
Jan 24, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #226 of 516
  Does anybody know if the coaxial in uses the dac?

The coaxial is offically called Digital Coxial which is a component of SPDI/F

So yes. 

Do note that the E17K does produce some noise on some IEMs I tested. Not indicative of its SNR but rather its impedance support

Jan 25, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #230 of 516
This company fiio how serious are they have promised me review unit but they're keeping going back and forth back and forth there are not at all serious company.if they don't want to give me a review unit just say so.

Jan 25, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #231 of 516
This company fiio how serious are they have promised me review unit but they're keeping going back and forth back and forth there are not at all serious company.if they don't want to give me a review unit just say so.

I have received a few of there review/tour units, if James or Joe said they are going to send you a unit than they will.

Jan 25, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #238 of 516
Jan 25, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #240 of 516
That is not good I'm going to be making a YouTube video about this because fiio is not the only company that has this problem.

I'm going to have to recommend you do some serious reading on audio before you go make any videos. 

You're having trouble understanding even the basics of operation in units, what formats are, and identifying a common issue as something specific and needs mass awareness about. 

Nothing against you mate. But just to help pivot you in the right direciton. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back