FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought
Feb 14, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #1,412 of 6,777
Quote:

So the E17 is going to come to me at the mid of March ? I'm starting to get angry. I doubt I'll be able to trust Mp4Nation again.

"MP4Nation Start of March right now, but we have a few units coming tomorrow but those will be for the first preorder people who didn't get their orders shipped."

You are kidding me, where did you read this? Couldn't see any mention on facebook.

If that's really the case then it's an absolute joke.

What is so difficult? If Fiio told them they were to recieve let's say 2000 units, then they should have simply allowed 2000 people to register their details and place a pre-order.

They should not be allowed to demand payment for an order that cannot be fulfilled.

I'm getting sick of waiting around now after having to return my E10 back in december due to faulty jack.

Feb 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #1,413 of 6,777

Quote:

"MP4Nation Start of March right now, but we have a few units coming tomorrow but those will be for the first preorder people who didn't get their orders shipped."

You are kidding me, where did you read this? Couldn't see any mention on facebook.

Its in the everyone section

George Iswara

e 17... e 17... e 17... e17... e17... any updates? :D
Like​
 ·  · 
Yesterday at 7:37pm · 

MP4Nation Start of March right now, but we have a few units coming tomorrow but those will be for the first preorder people who didn't get their orders shipped.

Feb 14, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #1,414 of 6,777
Guess who asked them that? :p

Quote:

So the E17 is going to come to me at the mid of March ? I'm starting to get angry. I doubt I'll be able to trust Mp4Nation again.

MP4Nation Start of March right now, but we have a few units coming tomorrow but those will be for the first preorder people who didn't get their orders shipped.

At least the people who missed out on the first preorder will get their hands on them.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #1,416 of 6,777

Quote:
We just shipped some E17 to MP4nation, and will ship some to other customer too on this week. That is all in the first batch. the second batch will be available in March.

I know Fiio and mp4nation have different definitions on what the first / second preorder batches are. Is there any way to find out if our preorders will ship this month or next? I really don't want to wait until next month :frowning2:

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #1,417 of 6,777
I've used the E17+E9 after the first charging for over 30hours now.
I've turned off the USB charging of E17, and turn off the screen while listening.

Now, the E17 displays that it still has 4/5 of the battery power.
It seems that if we only use the DAC function, it is really energy saving...
Really no need to turn the USB charging on, for E17+E9 users.

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #1,418 of 6,777
Yeah it's getting ridiculous.

Feiao can you give us some confirmation please:

How many units roughly are you sending to mp4nation? I want to know what the chances are of me getting my pre-order fulfilled or whether I should just give up.

Which other online retailers are you sending stock to? I keep checking the ones listed on your website but nowhere has it in stock, most don't even have the product listed.

When will it be available on Amazon UK again? I would much rather purchase from my own region but I'm also looking for the quickest option.

I realise you are busy but many people appear to be losing faith, any help you could offer with these queries would be much appreciated.

Feb 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #1,425 of 6,777
I pre-order from mp4nation in 6th fev, will post when mail notification arrives.
subscribed
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back