FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought
Feb 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #1,399 of 6,777
Feb 13, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #1,402 of 6,777
Does anyone know if there are capacitors in the signal path on the E17? I would assume, no, but I know it's not good to assume. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #1,404 of 6,777

Quote:
I still plan on sticking with my Pre-Order. If I'm one of the unlucky ones with the second batch, I may think about another brand because I don't plan on waiting until the end of March (?) for the 3rd batch.

No need to think about it. Maybe mp4nation ordered enough for the second preorder. => you know learning effect

Feb 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #1,405 of 6,777

Quote:
@AgentXXL
I'm sorry if i offended you. Head-Fi is a place for discussion and opinions where others can go and correct others like stated in the T.O.S. And so my appology to you AgentXXL. You are a fine member of Head-Fi with much experience and great comments and thoughts on the products. I'm sorry if it seems like this i'm just here to take the thread someplace else. I am on Head-Fi a lot and will always click on and read my notifications. Originally I was just to answer questions. But I guess I've been on too much. I am sorry if I appeared to be ignorantly attacking you or something.  I will read my wording from now on. I typed most of the Wolfson comments on the mobile(not this time). And I will now also take a step back now and answer and only answer user questions that have not been answered yet. Thank you members of Head-Fi for this wonderful oppurtunity at a discussion-ful thread. I take my leave now.

bowei006,

Thanks for taking my private comments to heart. I accept your apology, even though I would have preferred it remain private between you and I. As you have chosen to make it public, I'll also apologize if I sounded harsh. As mentioned a week ago, I've been under the weather and should have stayed offline until I fully regained my health. I'll blame part of my actions on the medication I've been taking but also realize that what we say when 'unburdened' by our mental filters is usually what we mean.

It was not my intention to have you 'take the blame for hogging the thread' - I'm equally as guilty. You too have offered a great deal of assistance to users of the forum and should be commended for it. Disregard most of my comments, but I too will be taking a step back from the forum for a while. I'll still keep an eye on the thread and try to add new comments when they apply, but I've repeated myself often enough.

Hopefully all of the others reading this will realize that we can all let our emotions take over every so often. Unfortunately it's usually not a good thing when it does. Here's hoping that other new owners of the E17 get as much out of it as we have, albeit without having to publicly apologize for foolish comments. Sorry everyone - enjoy your new toys!

Feb 14, 2012 at 2:14 AM Post #1,406 of 6,777
^ i love how majority of people on head-fi are civil and orderly compared to other threads. It's nice to be able to interact with people who know how to make sense of situations rather than blatantly jump into conclusions with cap locks on.

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #1,407 of 6,777

Quote:
Hopefully all of the others reading this will realize that we can all let our emotions take over every so often. Unfortunately it's usually not a good thing when it does. Here's hoping that other new owners of the E17 get as much out of it as we have, albeit without having to publicly apologize for foolish comments. Sorry everyone - enjoy your new toys!

So, what you're trying to say, is that you have Tourette's Syndrome? 
biggrin.gif

Feb 14, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #1,408 of 6,777

So the E17 is going to come to me at the mid of March ? I'm starting to get angry. I doubt I'll be able to trust Mp4Nation again.
Quote:

MP4Nation Start of March right now, but we have a few units coming tomorrow but those will be for the first preorder people who didn't get their orders shipped.

At least the people who missed out on the first preorder will get their hands on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back