FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest--Edit 2015-10-23: FiiO X7 awarded to Brandan Lynch
Sep 29, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #91 of 428
  FiiO - Discover Your Inner AudioFiiOl ! (or Release Your Inner AudioFiiOl )

FiiO - The heartbeat of your music !

FiiO - Open your mind, open your soul, let the music in !

FiiO - Enjoy the music, Thank us later !

FiiO - Bringing Fun back into the Music listening !

cool.gif

twister6,thanks for your supports again , hope our units bring the heartbeat to your music.lol 

Sep 29, 2015 at 4:40 AM Post #92 of 428
User of X5, really love your product.

So here's mine:
Music, amuses you always.

Amused, having fun, everytime one listens through the new x7. And with different amp components, the device gives different sound i suppose? Somehow ppl will not easily get bored with all these varieties, and it will be like a brand new experience everytime putting on their phones. "Amuses you ALWAYS" is what i would like to express here. So...

Hope you will consider this :p

Thanks , ph0000, yep , we will take all the slogans into consideration . and we do hope we can find out that one we need finally. 

Sep 29, 2015 at 5:04 AM Post #93 of 428
@FiiO-Shadow

FiiO - Music is where the (endless) Fun begins

I thought of that one, with the Chinese slogan in mind. It is catchy and delivers the message of what your company is all about - having fun with your products while enjoying great music.

Alternatives:

FiiO - for the joy of music
FiiO - find your inner joy
FiiO - products with soul
FiiO - we make the music

Hi, HiFiChris. The slogans you made already are recorded.  
Thanks for your participating our this contest. 
dt880smile.png

Sep 29, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #94 of 428
  Thanks , ph0000, yep , we will take all the slogans into consideration . and we do hope we can find out that one we need finally. 

@FiiO Sunny
At this point, what is more interesting is how you are going to read through all of the suggestions and their explanations - we're barely 5 (out of 20/21) days into the challenge and the number of proposed slogans has probably gone over a 1000 
beyersmile.png

That alone speaks leaps and bounds for brand recognition and being an owner of X1, X5 and E12A I'm happy to see you get the attention you deserve - so congratulations :).

This begs the one question of..
Will we go over 9000
deadhorse.gif
?

M.

Sep 29, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #95 of 428
A good slogan shouldn't need much if any explanation. But here is something I learned a long time ago, people buy products because the image of the product defines themselves. Love is based not just on how we feel about a person or object, but how that object makes us feel about ourselves.

Here are some attempts with, begrudgingly, explanations:

Music in the theme of you.
Music in the key of you.

Explanation: each person is already an infinitely complex amalgamation of experiences, opinions, and emotional muscle memory. This slogan emphasizes that the FiiO product range is as adaptable as you are, and that the experience is yours. This slogan would make excellent advertisement copy and naturally leads to commercials that capture all the infinite innovation that FiiO wishes to convey. FiiO is a big enough dog now that they can start pitching directly to the iPod crowd (now phone music users). Commercials may be a worthwhile investment now.

Explore the infinite, FiiO is your soundtrack.
Infinite soundtrack, FiiO brings the fun.
Life is a journey, FiiO is your soundtrack.

Explanation: Just imagine what kind of images you can create with this. I’ll set the scene: we see a pair of jeans (we can’t tell if it’s a guy or girl and it isn’t important). EDM and the person in the jeans dances X7 peaking out the top of the back pocket. Another scene, the sun peaks over the top of a mountain, a symphony plays, X7 is hooked in the mesh of the backpack. Another scene, people talking at a party, it’s too quiet, too civilized. Jeans hooks up the X7, rock music plays, and now the whole room dances.

Innovation in music, infinite possibilities.
Innovation in music, infinite emotion.
Innovation in music, infinite horizons.

Explanation: music isn’t just about fun! Music captures joy, sorrow, love, curiousity, and many more complex and intermingling emotions. Fun can be included in the definition of music, but there is no reason to restrict music to one experience. Just as the user is able to meld their experience with FiiO products to their individual needs, so are they able to use music for whatever they need it to be for them right now. Music has an infinite combination of meanings, on its own, this slogan puts music directly next to infinite in word order. This will make people reflect on the meaning of music and the meaning of infinite and tie them together. The slogan also uses alliteration, which makes it more memorable.

Truncated to just reflect ‘Fun’:

Innovation in music, infinite joy.

And a last one, for now:

Music moves you. FiiO moves music.

Explanation: This captures the general theme I’m on. Music is a personal experience, music is already infinite. This slogan uses the transitive property, Fiio moves music, music moves you, therefore FiiO moves you. The sentences are also constructed in parallel, which makes them more memorable and leads the reader to the conclusion that FiiO moves you through music.

I'll have more.

Edited: this was typed up in a word document and pasted in. The forum didn't like arrows so I fixed the sentence. I also missed an 'a' in 'life is a journey.'

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #99 of 428
FiiO, Beyond Sound

I feel this carries what FiiO is looking for.
-Beyond the sound reminds of the expression "beyond the sound barrier" for very fast objects (especially planes). This carries an image of very advanced technology.
-Beyond sound also expresses the fact that FiiO products do not just produce sounds, they provide more than that: an experience.
It reminds people that the products are not designed to be simple sound machines. Since they are designed with an experience in mind, each product provides a different experience ( It reminds of the "endless possibilities").
-The word beyond by itself means that you passed a limit and would be a good translation of endless or limitless.

Alternatively with the same idea:
FiiO, Beyond Music

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #100 of 428
My favorites are:
"Leap into the music!"

and

"HiFi is our passion"

Since I have created them, I liked them all :)) Hope that I didn't duplicate someone elses slogan. I carefully checked before submission.

I have created some images and written my slogans inside. Not sure if you like it, but this was definitely a funny brain exercise for me!!!  :)

I believe simple and short slogan is always better! You can give all the feelings which you wanted to give (and explained in the first page) with a simple slogan and that's the art of finding the best slogan (IMO). The Chinese slogans direct English translation has already been provided by you in the first post of this thread. So -IMO- the new slogan should have a broader and better "Universally Accepted" meaning.

EDIT: X7 image used only for an example and to see the slogan in the real world situation. I could have used any Fiio product photo. Using the X7 image doesn't mean that I create these slogans specifically for the X7. They're created for Fiio company and all of its products in mind :wink:

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #101 of 428
FIIO, hires, hifi, hiFUN!

hires: because fiio popularized high resolution music with Lossless audio format (FLAC, DSD)
hifi: because not all music equipment capable producing high fidelity sound even though they are using best components available
hiFUN!: the most important thing than technicality, sound signature, dac chip, etc.... is that music should be fun and Fiio bring endless FUN into our music!

Sep 29, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #102 of 428
#1: Music, endless delight in sound.
#2: Music, unlimited delight in sound.
#3: Hi-end music, endless delight.
#4: Let us delight your music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back