FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest--Edit 2015-10-23: FiiO X7 awarded to Brandan Lynch
Sep 28, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #76 of 428
Worth a shot.

Music - The joy transcends time / Timeless Fun

Music - Great fun never ends 

Hope I got the message you guys wanted to send.

P.S. Just saw the bit about explanations. I'd say the second is simple enough, just some rephrasing of the literal translation.

The first one somewhat stretches the interpretation, I suppose. It's not so much of "never-ending fun", but that music will always be fun and enjoyable now matter how much time passes.

P.P.S. Here's another, possibly less original: Have fun forever with music.

Sep 28, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #77 of 428
User of X5, really love your product.

So here's mine:
Music, amuses you always.

Amused, having fun, everytime one listens through the new x7. And with different amp components, the device gives different sound i suppose? Somehow ppl will not easily get bored with all these varieties, and it will be like a brand new experience everytime putting on their phones. "Amuses you ALWAYS" is what i would like to express here. So...

Hope you will consider this :p

Sep 28, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #81 of 428
FIIO = Fun & Innovation In audiO

or in short 

Fun & Innovation

Explanation:

Fun = Feel the fun of enjoyment listening to fiio products.

Innovation = Never ending improvement on developing Software & Hardware to make fiio product more convenient and intuitive to use on playing the music you want in very customisable way to able to match with all kind of headphone , IEM & speaker.

Sep 28, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #83 of 428
''Everlasting fun with music through FiiO''

I think the slogan above reflects Fiio´s philosophy, as having primarily fun listening to music. As Fiio products promotes fun in usage, affordability and simplicity.  

Or

energize with music through FiiO

Or

FiiO - 'Feel inner infinite Obsession'

Sep 28, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #87 of 428
"With a DAP DAP here, and a DAC DAC there, here a DAP, there a DAC, everywhere a DAP/DAC..."

A perfect slogan to appeal to kids when promoting M3 DAP
tongue.gif

Sep 28, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #89 of 428
FiiO "Because The Music Matters"
wink_face.gif

FiiO......................FiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiO, Musics coming and I want to groove on
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back