FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest--Edit 2015-10-23: FiiO X7 awarded to Brandan Lynch
Sep 29, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #108 of 428
  Hi again!
To compliment my previous reply:

:)

Ooh, that's a SAXY mutha........................shut your mouth! I'm ready for some live alive
biggrin.gif

I to like the "Passion for Music" However I think there should be an "A" before Passion
wink_face.gif
With the excellent sound that comes out of my X3ii and at the rate FiiO is producing new and innovative portable Hi-fi it just seems to fit.

Sep 29, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #113 of 428

FiiO X7- Music without borders

Conveys both a sense of portability and the fact that the X7 transcends the audio limitations of traditional mp3 players.

Sep 29, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #114 of 428
It's a company slogan not just an X7 slogan.

Sep 29, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #118 of 428

Edit 

FiiO - Music without borders

Conveys both a sense of portability and the fact that Fiio transcends the perceived limitations of portable audio.
In addition music is the only universal language.

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #119 of 428
FiiO - infinite musical joy, personalized.

Captures all the elements of the Chinese slogan, and adds in the conveyance of the personalization and constant tinkering that FiiO does for us.

Experience musical joy. FiiO music evolved.

Experience is personalized with a command to experience musical joy. Music evolved captures the course and trajectory of the FiiO brand. You have always grown and changed, always with the consumer's experience of music on your devices. Ticks the boxes, adds personalisation and captures the spirit of FiiO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back