FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest--Edit 2015-10-23: FiiO X7 awarded to Brandan Lynch
Sep 30, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #121 of 428
I saw that example that you guys put up, how you are all looking for a slogan like Nike's "Just Do it" and I gotta say, we have to think of something above those lines, something simple and true to the meaning of FiiO, something less than 4 words, something simple and inspiring! Let's get down to it, shall we?
The first thing that "Just Do It" usually means, is that it refers to a verb, or an action, of doing something, in Nike's context, it refers to sports and running, doing those certain things is basically "Just Doing It", FiiO needs something in that regard.

Now...I'm going to bring up Apple and how they have their "Think Different" Slogan, which means, that they separate themselves from PC's and have their own unique brand and software, which usually means that they're thinking differently than the typical computer company and begins to innovate, just like FiiO!
As for FiiO, I really think that "Unbeatable" would be the best slogan, due to the grand amount of double meanings it has, along with its honest simplicity.

FiiO is a huge favorite in the DAC/DAP community, and a lot of people prefer this company rather than others due to the glorious customer support and great sound the players, along with the FiiO amps have, that's where the "beat" part comes in.

"Unbeatable" means that you guys can't be beat by another company, and that you'll never stoop as low as a cash-grab like "Dr. Dre Beats", since, you are Un-Beatable, that would mean precisely that, while at the same time, it would also mean that you can't be bested; be beat, by a competitor, you march to your own rhythm, to once again, your own...beat, while ALSO meaning that your players have great sound as we stated earlier, and lastly but (obviously) having various small music-related puns out of one simple world, it's sort of complex but it all ultimately makes sense, it's almost subjective and each individual can craft their own personal meaning out of one simple word! Isn't it grand?~

Credit: Jordangrimmer, all rights reserved, I do not own artwork or the FiiO Logo and/or Trademark.​

Take a look at this image, this is what I expect from FiiO: Unbeatable, now, put the first letters together, "F-UN." It's also subliminal! Put the F in FiiO and UN together and you have FUN!​
 ​
That's precisely what FiiO is also about!​
Fiio is Simply: Unbeatable.​

Sep 30, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #123 of 428

"Endless Joy Ride, The FiiO Music Ride"

Sep 30, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #126 of 428

FiiO -  Music beyond the frontier 

Conveys  a sense of innovation , mobility and limitless possibilty.

Sep 30, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #127 of 428
Fiio - Perfect Harmony

Basically works with you and your lifestyle + plays on the music aspect (harmony)

Short and sweet.

Sep 30, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #128 of 428
There are some very good selections on here already (quite a few), but I wonder how close to the Chinese slogan these need to be since they already revealed the Chinese version.

:)

Sep 30, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #129 of 428
 "Give life back to your music."

1. With the Fiio X7 users music will get new resolution, new energy, new definition, all in all, a new life, as it can play close to any kind of file thrown at it. And those high resolution music will bring it a new life to their music!!
 2. With this device one can have plenty of freedom, with its simple and user friendly interface, user will face no problems while enjoying their music!!
 3. With fiio's sound customization abilities and with its powerful audio processing DACs, one can just have use a single fiio device with most of the headphones in the market, no need to worry about extra power and no need to spend on extra equipments, one Fiio will do it all, and, peace for your mind!! Giving a new edge to your music, a new life to your music.
 4. With fiio's awesome service and happy to help service representatives, one need not to worry about services, and with regular firmware updates, all of the fiio devices users enjoy the best out of their device, all the bugs and problems gets solved as soon as they raise their heads. Like giving a life back to our music!!

I rest my explanation here.

Cheers, enjoy!!

Sep 30, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #131 of 428
 The Essence of Music 

Sep 30, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #132 of 428

''FiiO, Fun Forever''

Sep 30, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #133 of 428
FiiO... Serious Fun

FiiO... Fun... Serious Fun

FiiO... Music... Magic

FiiO... Live the Music

FiiO... Music for Life