Fighting Games thread
Jun 10, 2018 at 12:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 69

SilverEars

Headphoneus Supremus
Finally, something different

By the crew that make Street Fighter EX. Using Unreal Engine for the graphics. Doesn't seem all that great as the EX, but something different.

I wish they'd make a good Samurai Showdown like the 2D version (the original was great in style).

Jul 14, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #3 of 69
Fighting games are one of my favourite genres, Mortal Kombat has my heart <3. If you haven't, you all should play Garou Mark Of Wolves, I'd kill to get a copy of it on the MVS, I only have the DC version which is still pretty great. Way more playable when using my saturn controller through adaptor.

Jul 14, 2018 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 69
I'm a fan of street fighter & tekken but there's one more franchise that I enjoy most of all ...

Dead or Alive !!! I first played DoA 3 on the original xbox and it blew me away. Counters, complex combos, unique characters/fighting styles, this one is so much fun to play. :grin:

Jul 14, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #5 of 69
My prized possession. Bought this from a game shop when it came out for $240. Had to cuz it was Sam Sho 2!! Still take out my neo geo cart system once in a while and play this. It is a classic among classics.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019 at 12:48 AM Post #6 of 69
51p7Ly9UNoL._AC_SX215_.jpg

this was pretty fun

May 19, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #10 of 69
My prized possession. Bought this from a game shop when it came out for $240. Had to cuz it was Sam Sho 2!! Still take out my neo geo cart system once in a while and play this. It is a classic among classics.
SNK Neo Geo had some great games. The original 2d sprite based Samurai Shodown was really original. King of the Fighters, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade. Something about sprite games and the art that does it for me. I wish we can get some new high quality 2d games with top visuals like what Arc systems did with Guilty Gear.

May 20, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #11 of 69
Not the most ideal way to play Sam shodown 2 on the go but I have every single Neo Geo game playing on my LDK handheld and GPD XD plus. I prefer my GPD XD plus but these little handhelds are very cool in a pinch to play some retro gaming and Neo Geo fighters during break at work.

watch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back