1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fighting Games thread

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by SilverEars, Jun 10, 2018.
  1. SilverEars
    Finally, something different

By the crew that make Street Fighter EX. Using Unreal Engine for the graphics. Doesn't seem all that great as the EX, but something different.

I wish they'd make a good Samurai Showdown like the 2D version (the original was great in style).

2. bradysays
    Forgot this existed :grin:

3. Zeo-Gold92
    Fighting games are one of my favourite genres, Mortal Kombat has my heart <3. If you haven't, you all should play Garou Mark Of Wolves, I'd kill to get a copy of it on the MVS, I only have the DC version which is still pretty great. Way more playable when using my saturn controller through adaptor.

4. Vilhelm
    I'm a fan of street fighter & tekken but there's one more franchise that I enjoy most of all ...

Dead or Alive !!! I first played DoA 3 on the original xbox and it blew me away. Counters, complex combos, unique characters/fighting styles, this one is so much fun to play. :grin:

5. Dsnuts Contributor
    My prized possession. Bought this from a game shop when it came out for $240. Had to cuz it was Sam Sho 2!! Still take out my neo geo cart system once in a while and play this. It is a classic among classics.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  6. blackdragon87
    [​IMG]

this was pretty fun

7. lissandragaren
    I play game mobile, you can try PUBG mobile at mobidescargar

8. Zeo-Gold92
    Anyone here playing MK11? I haven't put nearly as much time in it as I would like to. It plays differently to MKX(L) but it is still fun, just different.

9. SilverEars

Last edited: May 19, 2019 at 2:11 PM
  10. SilverEars
    SNK Neo Geo had some great games. The original 2d sprite based Samurai Shodown was really original. King of the Fighters, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade. Something about sprite games and the art that does it for me. I wish we can get some new high quality 2d games with top visuals like what Arc systems did with Guilty Gear.

11. Dsnuts Contributor
    Not the most ideal way to play Sam shodown 2 on the go but I have every single Neo Geo game playing on my LDK handheld and GPD XD plus. I prefer my GPD XD plus but these little handhelds are very cool in a pinch to play some retro gaming and Neo Geo fighters during break at work.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2019 at 9:08 AM
  12. Dsnuts Contributor
    New Sam sho

13. konami
    One of my favorite genre of games too. My favorite ones are Mortal Combat series. But recently I got interest in shooting games like CSGO and CS1.6 and esport in general.So i will have plane to take part in some esport tournaments. I use esport platform and CSGO analytics