FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread
Mar 1, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #1,336 of 3,064
A83 sound great with the balanced HM801 too. Very detailed, fast, punchy, yet smooth with some body and deep bass. They are my first Hybrid earphones so I don't know what the other ones are about but man.  Excellent sounding to my ears already, should keep me away from the 1plus2 and other expensive iems for some time

Mar 2, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #1,337 of 3,064
Sorry for asking again.

What do you think about differences between GR07BE and A83?

Is that a real upgrade? about sound quality and sound signature?

For now, I dont have any DAP and I will use it with DX90(if you offer QA360, it will be my target.)

Mar 2, 2015 at 7:06 AM Post #1,338 of 3,064
  Sorry for asking again.

What do you think about differences between GR07BE and A83?

Is that a real upgrade? about sound quality and sound signature?

For now, I dont have any DAP and I will use it with DX90(if you offer QA360, it will be my target.)

I lost my T-Peos H200 recently on the bus and decided on getting A83 as a replacement. It was going for 18% discount at lendmeyourears so its quite a steal.
I did some auditioning at their physical store, testing the gr07be, dn1000 an A83. A83 wins in every category imo.
The best purchase I made and it looks like I will be staying with this earphones for a very long

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #1,339 of 3,064
If paired with cables without memory wire, is it possible to wear these straight down by switching the blue housing to the right ear and red housing to the left ear?  If so, would anyone care to comment on the fit?  I prefer to wear straight down, so am curious if this is even an option.  Thanks! 

Mar 2, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #1,340 of 3,064
  If paired with cables without memory wire, is it possible to wear these straight down by switching the blue housing to the right ear and red housing to the left ear?  If so, would anyone care to comment on the fit?  I prefer to wear straight down, so am curious if this is even an option.  Thanks! 

I just tried disconnecting the cable and putting the housing in my ear. Felt weird and uncomfortable. Might work better for you though. I'd advise to just put the housings in your ear to see how the fit is without a cable.

Mar 2, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #1,341 of 3,064
Pardon me, as I am eyeing toward A83.

Is there balanced 3.5mm cable for the A83 ? How is the natural timbres of drums and string instruments ? How is the mid bass and sub bass here ?

I have fx750 and the bass on these are too powerful, articulate, natural timbres are top notch ....but I dislike the sub-bass-mid bass....they are all equally powerful .....it makes the song more wham wham and whum whum....rather than being truthful to the mix

Mar 2, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #1,342 of 3,064
Moon Audio has one with 3.5 ends.  I got the one that has Shure SE connectors.  Around $200 but quality work.  Ted's may also have one.  Sounds great from my Pono.

Mar 3, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #1,343 of 3,064
First impression of the A83 with the Spiral Dot tips (size L). (Coming from the Complys TS 400) --> Wow! very nice sound stage!
As always thanks to this great community.

Mar 3, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #1,344 of 3,064
Hello, I am new here,

I have been reading this thread for a while now and am quite curious as to these A83's,

i have recently purchased an AK120 and am looking for a nice pair of portables for travel as i commute a lot and was thinking IEMs (never really owned a pair) that said i am coming form the crappy world of Bose on ears,(used to use only SONY MDR v6)  which work great for trains buses planes etc and as they were a present to me yrs ago and i got a lot of milage out of them (replaced them 3x for free) But i  gave up on Ipods (i had 5 over the past 10 yrs) recently after going back into the world of analog and vinyl, the newer ipod wasn't cutting it for me. So my question is does anyone here have any exp with these with the AK120? i may have missed a few pages here so sorry if this has been covered already. thanks, and btw very informative ppl here :)

Mar 3, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #1,345 of 3,064
I give up.....6 hours of tips rolling, trying to fit A83 into my canals....it sounds good alright ! Exactly like everyone else is saying....probably a brand new pair, so it was lacking a bit of decays, and extensions.....but I boxed it up, and return to Amazon :mad:

The Nozzles, and the width of the pairs is my problem....the housing kept on stretching my lobes....and it isn't comfortable at all....hurting a bit....the long nozzles which makes the pairs sit uncomfortably into my canals and not secured. I swapped it to spiral dots, which reduced the length of the nozzles and tips together, it sat in better....but then my lobes hurt

:mad:

I rarely have fit issue with IEMS...but I found FX750 and IM03, TTPOD t2 fit in more comfortably.

I think Fidue A83 will be a picky/tricky pair for a few people....and I am one of those unlucky one .....sigh....can't join the club.....

Mar 3, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #1,346 of 3,064
Quote:
I give up.....6 hours of tips rolling, trying to fit A83 into my canals....it sounds good alright ! Exactly like everyone else is saying....probably a brand new pair, so it was lacking a bit of decays, and extensions.....but I boxed it up, and return to Amazon
mad.gif

The Nozzles, and the width of the pairs is my problem....the housing kept on stretching my lobes....and it isn't comfortable at all....hurting a bit....the long nozzles which makes the pairs sit uncomfortably into my canals and not secured. I swapped it to spiral dots, which reduced the length of the nozzles and tips together, it sat in better....but then my lobes hurt

mad.gif

I rarely have fit issue with IEMS...but I found FX750 and IM03, TTPOD t2 fit in more comfortably.

I think Fidue A83 will be a picky/tricky pair for a few people....and I am one of those unlucky one .....sigh....can't join the club.....

Aw.  How unfortunate. 
frown.gif

I got lucky with using Comply TS400 tips, but i'm betting you probably already went through those, too.

Mar 3, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #1,348 of 3,064
Totally ! :mad: Very sad though....now what alternatives can I look toward to.....my ZX2 needs a better IEMS than FX750 :D

An excellent, moderately priced iem is the Dunu Titan, especially equipped with the Comply TX200 tips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back