Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Dec 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #2,342 of 6,413
Someone asked me on another post why I'm not acting excited about the ASG-2. LOL. I thought it was given that I'm one of Aurisonics' biggest fans. Don't worry, you will see the hype train coming from me soon enough. I will say this on record: out of all of the IEMs I own and have heard, nothing beats the AS-2/ASG-2. And those who know me know that I like a lot of different sound signatures and I'm a fan of another custom IEM that shall go nameless here. But the ASG-2 and Aurisonics are tops for me.

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #2,343 of 6,413
I am now excited about the ASG-2! I can't wait to see what upgrade deal Aurisonics offers for ASG-1 owners, like myself! [please provide cheap international shipping!]
I was going to wait for JVC HA-FXZ 200, GR08, CKS 1000, etc reviews to come in, but if there is a discount on a sound that I already know I like... resistance is futile...

Dec 8, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #2,344 of 6,413
[size=medium]It has been a whirlwind the past 23 hours here at Aurisonics. The response to our special pricing day has been better than we could have ever imagined. But still about one hour left until we close shop for the weekend and to a very very long day for us. So here is your last opportunity to get any orders in. At midnight CST the special price day will come to a close. Let us know if you have any questions.[/size]

Dec 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #2,345 of 6,413
Awesome to hear Dale, glad business is booming for you 
beerchug.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #2,346 of 6,413
I'd like to share that I just posted payment for my AS-2's fully loaded, Black Rhodium finish!  My ear impressions are hopefully on the far side of the journey between here (Australia) and Nashville!  

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Andy at Aurisonics for the incredible customer service I have received thus far! 

Can't wait to hear these babies!

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:30 AM Post #2,347 of 6,413
As Mick Jagger sang....." I'm.....Shattered ...Shattered"

....Could not get in at this moment.....Wanted Those AS 2's soooo baddd.

Congratulations on all that did Though....... "yous shures hell gonna luv em......"   (with Tennessee Accent)

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #2,348 of 6,413
[size=medium]Amazing day what an outstanding promotion. Thank you head-fi community for embracing our brand and becoming faithful members of the Aurisonics family. I'm sure over the next few months the reviews and comparisons will be great in numbers. [/size]

[size=medium]We found out about the head-fi community about this time last year and within a few months became a sponsor to support such a great place where people can talk openly about the things that we all LOVE to listen to and through.[/size]

[size=medium]Thanks again for all of your wonderful comments and questions. Special thanks to those who became first time members of the Aurisonics family today we truly are honored that you chose to purchase our product.[/size]

[size=medium]Stay tuned. Soon we will announce our program for those of you who own the ASG-1 and want to move into the ASG-2. [/size]

[size=medium]Don't forget the "Get your BASS on" contest is still underway get those entries in. December 17th is the deadline.[/size]

[size=medium]Remember our new slogan "Hear it, Live it ... " - Aurisonics[/size]

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #2,350 of 6,413
Those are gonna be some sexy AS-2's. Good luck with those impressions getting to Nashville. I keep thinking it'd be much cooler and easier if they had centralized centers around the world where you send in your impressions and they get scanned there and the information goes back to the main manufacturing plant in Nashville. The possibilities of the technology are interesting, maybe one day when Aurisonics becomes more widespread they'll be able to do something like that. I wonder how long items besides the ASG-2's will take to ship?

ASG-2's are not shipping till after NAMM at the end of January where the ASG-2's will be launched. Everything else is a current product though, so I'm curious to see who gets things first.
Quote:
I'd like to share that I just posted payment for my AS-2's fully loaded, Black Rhodium finish!  My ear impressions are hopefully on the far side of the journey between here (Australia) and Nashville!  

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Andy at Aurisonics for the incredible customer service I have received thus far! 

Can't wait to hear these babies!

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM Post #2,351 of 6,413
Congratulations Dale and Aurisonics. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions in a personal manner and for lending insight into how your products are conceived, both conceptually and mechanically. But most of all, thanks for taking in the critiques in a constructive manner instead of turning a blind eye to it, cause that's how you build a better product. And from all accounts, it does seem like Aurisonics has delivered this time in a big way, and I can't be more excited to be a part of it 

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #2,352 of 6,413
Quote:
Congratulations Dale and Aurisonics. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions in a personal manner and for lending insight into how your products are conceived, both conceptually and mechanically. But most of all, thanks for taking in the critiques in a constructive manner instead of turning a blind eye to it, cause that's how you build a better product. And from all accounts, it does seem like Aurisonics has delivered this time in a big way, and I can't be more excited to be a part of it 

Your are most welcome and thank you.

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:49 AM Post #2,354 of 6,413
kenman, 

Ha, with today's technology, you sure think something like that would be possible!  Even if it were, I'd still be SOL living in this coastal town in Central Queensland haha!  When I went in to get my impressions, the audiologist looked at me like I was absolutely crazy, had no earthly idea what I was talking about!  Luckily she did a good job, sent the pictures in to Aurisonics and the guys said they looked really good from all angles.  

I'm so excited for these IEMs, once I decided to go with the AS-2s (in large part due to your review, and the great help I received from Aurisonics), I took a half day off work, went to the audiologist, then straight to the post office and asked to get them to the US as fast as possible! 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Those are gonna be some sexy AS-2's. Good luck with those impressions getting to Nashville. I keep thinking it'd be much cooler and easier if they had centralized centers around the world where you send in your impressions and they get scanned there and the information goes back to the main manufacturing plant in Nashville. The possibilities of the technology are interesting, maybe one day when Aurisonics becomes more widespread they'll be able to do something like that. I wonder how long items besides the ASG-2's will take to ship?

ASG-2's are not shipping till after NAMM at the end of January where the ASG-2's will be launched. Everything else is a current product though, so I'm curious to see who gets things first.

Dec 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #2,355 of 6,413
Would like to thank Aurisonics, especially dale for answering all the questions I've had and fixing the issues with the site.
Got myself the AS-2 yesterday and I can't wait to receive my first CIEM. Will make an appointment with the audiologist soon.

That said, anyone have a good DAP with LOD to recommend? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back