Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Mar 20, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #5,026 of 6,413
  Seek, and ye shall find:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xaurisonics+asg+2.5.TRS0&_nkw=aurisonics+asg+2.5&_sacat=0

Two active listings, one's only ~$400!

Those are 8months old used ones, not new.  I do nt like buying Used IEM / Headphones, they're usually very dirty.

Mar 21, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #5,029 of 6,413
They don't have the regular 2.5, only the Gold and Chrome plated ones, which are overpriced imo.
Over priced means cant afford it :). Or you can buy four other iems that ends up costing more than the 2.5s and still be unsatisfied :).

Mar 21, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #5,030 of 6,413
I was trying to get the 2.5 but cant seem to find any of them locally and there is discounts on the bravo series now at one of my local shop..
However, I am struggling to choose between the kicker and harmony, I think I am leaning towards the kicker though because of the price and the warmer signature(?)
Can someone tell me what are the main reasons you chose the harmony over the kicker?

Mar 21, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #5,031 of 6,413
I was trying to get the 2.5 but cant seem to find any of them locally and there is discounts on the bravo series now at one of my local shop..
However, I am struggling to choose between the kicker and harmony, I think I am leaning towards the kicker though because of the price and the warmer signature(?)
Can someone tell me what are the main reasons you chose the harmony over the kicker?

Looking for a Harmony or Kicker myself to complete the series - whereabouts is your local shop (I'm based in the UK)?

Mar 21, 2016 at 5:36 AM Post #5,032 of 6,413
If you want a smoother treble then go for the Kicker. If you want more extended present Treble the go for the Harmony. Both have very good bass.

Mar 21, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #5,036 of 6,413
can anybody private message Andy's email to me...? He asked me to send my AS-2 to him for repairs but he hasn't replied me for nearly 2 weeks...
andy@aurisonics.com

Mar 21, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #5,038 of 6,413
thanks... kinda curious why he hasn't replied me for so long. something going on at their side currently?
In my experience and from a couple of other people he sends some emails then for awhile he seems to get busy then he comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back