Feliks Audio tube amps
Jul 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #151 of 1,113
UT would you know what fuse is in the Euforia? I can read the 250V part but first part is not clear.

Jul 13, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #152 of 1,113
UT would you happen to know what size the fuse is? I can read the last part 250V but not the first part. Whirlwind says the Draug 2 cable for the Senn not only brings surround sound but also 4K video feed!

Jul 13, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #154 of 1,113
Gives a nice clear picture of what you're listening to really enhances the enjoyment of the music!!

Jul 14, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #158 of 1,113
As enjoyable as the speakers are, I kind of miss the headphone listening experience. Particularly my HD800. Also thinking of picking up a LCD 2.2 or Focal Elear......

With headphones, you have this intimacy that is not present in speakers. The music trapped inside your head is a powerful force. It can drive you nuts. Literally.

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #159 of 1,113
Thanks for the info UT. Lukasz got back and said it was a T1 either 1.6 a or 1.0 a would work. Just spent two hours driving around local area, no one has them, electronic repair shops won't sell parts. because of insurance companies said it would be liability if someone bought one and then injured themselves putting them in themselves. Most electronic supply's are out of business. Lukasz did not offer to send one either. I know it is not a warranty part, but good customer service extends beyond this type of part. Well I will have to order on line I suppose. If another one blows, amp will be going bye bye.

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:39 PM Post #160 of 1,113
Thanks for the info UT. Lukasz got back and said it was a T1 either 1.6 a or 1.0 a would work. Just spent two hours driving around local area, no one has them, electronic repair shops won't sell parts. because of insurance companies said it would be liability if someone bought one and then injured themselves putting them in themselves. Most electronic supply's are out of business. Lukasz did not offer to send one either. I know it is not a warranty part, but good customer service extends beyond this type of part. Well I will have to order on line I suppose. If another one blows, amp will be going bye bye.

Have you tried, like an Ace Hardware or an auto store like auto zone

Jul 14, 2017 at 2:50 PM Post #161 of 1,113
Thanks but no luck. Auto stores had some but mostly the auto plug in type. Hardware also had a few but none were right. Only found one store that even had the 5mmx20mm fuse and the was a 5a. So ordered from MCM electronic supply out of New York. Bought a pack of the 1a and 1.5a shipped $9 should be here in two days. Ebay was about the same price but took to long. MCM have been in business for about 40 years and two to the tv repair shops I went to, suggested them.

Jul 14, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #162 of 1,113

T1?

The part name is F1AL250V.

Sometime ago, my Elise stop working too. I changed the fuse because I have a pack of 10+ left to me when I bought my Darkvoice 336se from the previous owner. Fuse can blow for a number of reasons. That's why they are there. So your amp and house doesn't blow up. :)

The replacement I use is 1.0 A and 5mm x 20mm.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #163 of 1,113
So anyone..... I need some input. I want another headphone with good mid-range and a kick ass bass and not too shabby treble too.

I was thinking ....

1. LCD2.2
2. Focal Elear
3. ZMF Atticus
4. ZMF Omni - is this the same as ZMF Ori?
5. Fostex th900
6. HiFiMan HE-6
7. Dr. Beats :ksc75smile:

Thank you.... much appreciated.

It will be powered by Ragnarok mainly or in the case of HE-6, even my vintage receiver. I may try Euforia with it.... may try....

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #164 of 1,113
His reply,
Sorry to hear about this. We use either T1.6A or even T1.0A can do. Hope it's an easy fix. Got the 1.0 and 1.5 amp just to cover. Two five packs, so should be good. Who would have thought it would be this hard to find a fuse locally. Talked to one repair shop owner, had been in business locally for 45 years, and he said the electronics group he belongs to nationwide, said they had over 40,000 registered repair shops in 1985 and by 2000 it was down to 4000 shops, this is for the whole U.S. We had a nice long talk about electronics and I was amazed at how much it had changed over the years. I think Radio Shack was the last national chain until they declared bankrupcy I think 2015 or 16. People might want to order some fuses to have on hand instead of having to wait.

Jul 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #165 of 1,113
So anyone..... I need some input. I want another headphone with good mid-range and a kick ass bass and not too shabby treble too.

I was thinking ....

1. LCD2.2
2. Focal Elear
3. ZMF Atticus
4. ZMF Omni - is this the same as ZMF Ori?
5. Fostex th900
6. HiFiMan HE-6
7. Dr. Beats :ksc75smile:

Thank you.... much appreciated.

It will be powered by Ragnarok mainly or in the case of HE-6, even my vintage receiver. I may try Euforia with it.... may try....
What does AA, I mean A2A, suggest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back