FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Nov 27, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #4,307 of 5,204
I have the Universal, they are a lot lighter than I expected. The supplied balanced cable is garbage, any suggestions for a replacement?

As for the sound, they haven't blown me away and sound very different to my other IEMs. The first time I listen to both the IT04 and IMR R1, I remember being impressed - they are more 'fun' sounding. It feels like the Roland is missing some sparkle but perhaps they are just more natural sounding and I need time for my brain to adapt to them - I've resisted EQ for the time being.

DoI need a better source? I have both the Fiio M11 and Earsonic ES100.

I also have the IMR Rah coming shortly which I imagine will sound very different.

Nov 27, 2019 at 5:40 PM Post #4,308 of 5,204
I have the Universal, they are a lot lighter than I expected. The supplied balanced cable is garbage, any suggestions for a replacement?

As for the sound, they haven't blown me away and sound very different to my other IEMs. The first time I listen to both the IT04 and IMR R1, I remember being impressed - they are more 'fun' sounding. It feels like the Roland is missing some sparkle but perhaps they are just more natural sounding and I need time for my brain to adapt to them - I've resisted EQ for the time being.

I also have the IMR Rah coming shortly which I imagine will sound very different.

I feel like the Roland is tuned like the Tin Hifi T4. While you want something more V shaped like the imr stuff or a little skewed v like Blon-03.

Maybe the EJ07 for you?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019 at 9:24 PM Post #4,311 of 5,204
I have the Roland and the EJ07.

The treble that is lacking on the Roland is there in spades on the EJ07.The soundstage is also much wider .

The bass on the Roland is more controlled though

So hard the search for your perfect iem

Finally a quick comparison. Thank you very much. I've been waiting for this!

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #4,312 of 5,204

During Demo, I also didn't like it with stock cable but performance really improved when I tried with other cables. You should try that.

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #4,313 of 5,204
I feel like the Roland is tuned like the Tin Hifi T4. While you want something more V shaped like the imr stuff or a little v like Blon-03.

Maybe the EJ07 for you?
If you want something with more emphasised bass and treble the Noble Audio M3 may be what you are looking for?

It's not as heavily V shaped as some people have intimated, but it has excellent bass and treble, and on some recordings the mids can be recessed.
From my experience it's more to do with the recordings rather than the M3.

Nov 27, 2019 at 11:17 PM Post #4,314 of 5,204
If you want something with more emphasised bass and treble the Noble Audio M3 may be what you are looking for?

It's not as heavily V shaped as some people have intimated, but it has excellent bass and treble, and on some recordings the mids can be recessed.
From my experience it's more to do with the recordings rather than the M3.

Yeah that sounds like the Noble Wizard's House signature (wow that was a wierd sentence) . My old Noble K10u can be described like that.

Also my new Noble Falcon truly wireless is tuned like that.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 3:50 AM Post #4,315 of 5,204
I have the Roland and the EJ07.

The treble that is lacking on the Roland is there in spades on the EJ07.The soundstage is also much wider .

The bass on the Roland is more controlled though

I wanted to try and move away from the V shaped sound of the IT04 and R1 as they can be a bit tiring/harsh (especially the latter).
Maybe it's the EJ07 I am looking for but I will stick it out with the Roland for a while to see if they grow on me.

For all of those still waiting for their items from Linsoul and who do not have a tracking number, you should contact them via the chat function on their website and ask for the same.
They only provided me with the tracking number after I did this.

Nov 28, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #4,317 of 5,204
I wanted to try and move away from the V shaped sound of the IT04 and R1 as they can be a bit tiring/harsh (especially the latter).
Maybe it's the EJ07 I am looking for but I will stick it out with the Roland for a while to see if they grow on me.

For all of those still waiting for their items from Linsoul and who do not have a tracking number, you should contact them via the chat function on their website and ask for the same.
They only provided me with the tracking number after I did this.
I like both the EJ07 and the Roland very much, I don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

I'd say that technically the EJ07 is a bit better than the Roland, it is more balanced and as I said before it has the extended treble that the Roland lacks.

That said all the details are there on the Roland just not so forward as the EJ07.

For all that there's still something very addictive to the sound of the Roland it's a top quality iem.

Nov 28, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #4,318 of 5,204
no news on stellar yet?

I think it is a strategy of market from Linsoul because the launch of the T4, they are holding for the end of the year or maybe 2020. They shows on BGGAR and saw that the repercussion was great. BGGAR himself says that thought that "would be released on 11/11 but now maybe on Christmas"

Nov 29, 2019 at 3:18 AM Post #4,319 of 5,204
It seems Linsoul was just busy over their holiday. I ordered an Shuoer ejo7 today and it already got shipped. Too bad I can't custom 3d print the Shuoer.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #4,320 of 5,204
Anyone have experience sending their Fearless iems in for repair?
One of the drivers on my S8Fs stopped working after about two months of use, so I sent them to Linsoul in China to repair. It took over a month for it to get out of customs and once it did I was told that they were smashed to pieces and weren't able to be repaired since they were damaged due to misuse. I asked for a picture over a week ago and they haven't responded.
Really not the support I'd expect for a ~$500 purchase and it's kinda turned me off of chi fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back