FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Oct 9, 2019 at 6:24 PM Post #4,096 of 5,204
I've got my S8 Pro's up for sale as well. Couldn't get used to foam tips (tried different sizes) over my CIEMs. A shame, because the bass impact and extension was something else, much better than my EE Spartan IV.

Oct 9, 2019 at 6:54 PM Post #4,097 of 5,204
I've got my S8 Pro's up for sale as well. Couldn't get used to foam tips (tried different sizes) over my CIEMs. A shame, because the bass impact and extension was something else, much better than my EE Spartan IV.
Just a heads up- you can get them in CIEM as well for a pretty negligible upcharge.

Oct 10, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #4,098 of 5,204
In my mind I would want the treble to be as extended as possible but without peaks so it doesn't become sibilant if this makes sense.
highs as high as possible. But still have lows. KSE1200.

Oct 11, 2019 at 12:29 PM Post #4,099 of 5,204
Little bit late to the party, but better late than never :)
IMG_20191011_171605.jpg

Oct 12, 2019 at 3:08 AM Post #4,102 of 5,204
Oct 12, 2019 at 3:31 AM Post #4,103 of 5,204
How is your s8f compare to spring 1?

Many thank in advance for your reply

I have to get back to you on this one since I just received it yesterday. And at the moment I'm sick, basicly I got hammered the other night and destroyed my throat from too much cold beer... Now I'm suffering sore throat, I'm sneezing, coughing... Thus my hearing is infected, so I'm not in a position for any critical listening.
All I can tell from my initial impression is that the gap in SQ isn't so big as the price might suggest. But like I said it's too early for any conclusions until I properly A-B

Oct 12, 2019 at 3:44 AM Post #4,104 of 5,204
Sorry to hear that, it's OK tae your time.

I have to get back to you on this one since I just received it yesterday. And at the moment I'm sick, basicly I got hammered the other night and destroyed my throat from too much cold beer... Now I'm suffering sore throat, I'm sneezing, coughing... Thus my hearing is infected, so I'm not in a position for any critical listening.
All I can tell from my initial impression is that the gap in SQ isn't so big as the price might suggest. But like I said it's too early for any conclusions until I properly A-B

Oct 12, 2019 at 4:20 AM Post #4,105 of 5,204
Oct 12, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #4,106 of 5,204
and linsoul said this is "better" than the upgrade cable ? it has 2 cores less..

Think I’ll go for the Fiio cable you mentioned. I’ve been told on two occasions now (once for each cable), that they’ve been shipped and that they’d forward the tracking number on later in the day. Hasn’t happened.

Bit of a shame given how quick the S8f was in build and delivery.

Oct 12, 2019 at 6:52 AM Post #4,107 of 5,204

Ouch. As someone who has been suffering from blocked ears thanks to a cold for the last fortnight I sympathize. Getting them syringed on wednesday which is never fun. Been on headphones instead of iems for the while (glasses wearer at work) and not sure how much longer I can last :frowning2: :)

Oct 12, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #4,108 of 5,204
Think I’ll go for the Fiio cable you mentioned. I’ve been told on two occasions now (once for each cable), that they’ve been shipped and that they’d forward the tracking number on later in the day. Hasn’t happened.

Yeah I dunno what’s wrong with Linsoul and cables ... my fearless upgrade took 3 weeks to arrive . Go for the fiio , get the pure silver one, you won’t regret :)

Oct 12, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #4,109 of 5,204

Same story for me. Was told tracking number will be sent next day. Nothing happened.

Oct 12, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #4,110 of 5,204
Same story for me. Was told tracking number will be sent next day. Nothing happened.

I really do want to try Roland but this is definitely making me think twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back