FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Sep 20, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #3,976 of 5,204
That is the point, i'm the buyer.
Pics with the cable in the classified, saying mint condition, not talking about a malfunctioning cable.
I receive à cable not working correctly, I think it's clear it's seller's falt....

At least twuceboss is trying to make things right with you and admiting fault. Anyways, i just sold off my whole collection of high end headohones around 30k dollars and most headphones i sold have high end upgrade cables around $500-2000 thrown in for free. All of my buyers are ecstatic from their purchase. I admit if you are going to sell something always be very clear what is included and what is not working correctly to avoid any hassles. Honesty is the best policy.

Sep 20, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #3,977 of 5,204
Hell yes, another tour of expensive stuff. I love it. Count me in.

Sep 20, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #3,979 of 5,204
Anyways, why didn't you just replace the s8pro cable with a cheap **** cable before you sell it instead of getting this frustration taking out on you from the buyer?
That's exactly what I would've done should I've noticed the issue, because on tight connectors S8p cable was totally fine. Roland cable in fact was slightly worse. Or, I probably would re terminate it with $2 gold plated jack instead. Planning to do it later for Roland cable when less busy at work because the rest of the cable is actually pretty good. Will look cool on my se846 and add some brightness.
For Roland i'm in search of Gold plated cable rather then SPC.
Weird, why Fearless cut corners like this, what did they save really?

Unusual copper upload_2019-9-20_15-6-41.png cable here:
The braid is kind of coaxial. Should be more linear, less coloring.

Linsoul LSC09 IEM HiFi Upgrade Cable 4 Core Single Crystal Copper Silver Plated Earphone Cable MMCX/ 2Pin 0.78 3.5mm 2.5mm 4.4mm 2.5mm-2Pin
US $79.99
HTB13pwKLxTpK1RjSZFMq6zG_VXaj.jpg

Edit: Just noticed, it could be just fabric cover on top not coax structure, so never mind this one...

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #3,980 of 5,204
That's exactly what I would've done should I've noticed the issue, because on tight connectors S8p cable was totally fine. Roland cable in fact was slightly worse. Or, I probably would re terminate it with $2 gold plated jack instead. Planning to do it later for Roland cable when less busy at work because the rest of the cable is actually pretty good. Will look cool on my se846 and add some brightness.
For Roland i'm in search of Gold plated cable rather then SPC.
Weird, why Fearless cut corners like this, what did they save really?

Unusual copper cable here:
The braid is kind of coaxial. Should be more linear, less coloring.

Linsoul LSC09 IEM HiFi Upgrade Cable 4 Core Single Crystal Copper Silver Plated Earphone Cable MMCX/ 2Pin 0.78 3.5mm 2.5mm 4.4mm 2.5mm-2Pin
US $79.99
HTB13pwKLxTpK1RjSZFMq6zG_VXaj.jpg
I can't predict future. I should have just include my FDBRO cable. But again, things solved. Glad that things are finally ended in a good way :)

Sep 20, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #3,982 of 5,204
Is the mmcx connector good quality on S8P and fearless in general? or kinda lose..
Very poor quality mmcx. So much so that it looks exactly like a 2 pin connector!

I kid, I kid. I wish they would use mmcx though....

Sep 20, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #3,983 of 5,204
Is the mmcx connector good quality on S8P and fearless in general? or kinda lose..
S8p was so so, on Roland 2pin side has perfect fit in the recessed niche, tight and not shaky. 3.5mm jack though - different story.

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:05 PM Post #3,985 of 5,204
Hello. Has anyone received the Roland replacement cable Fearless is supposed to be sending out to original purchasers?
Not I, though it's my impression they can only build a few at a time. Best to ask Lillian

Sep 23, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #3,990 of 5,204
It's getting quiet in here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back