FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Nov 11, 2020 at 3:25 AM Post #5,011 of 5,204
Nov 11, 2020 at 3:37 AM Post #5,012 of 5,204
Not sure if you saw this post/video!
But yeah, more impressions/reviews would be nice!

Yes, thanks, I saw this video, but I'm not sure that Tequila can be the right set I'm looking for. I mostly listen to metal, amd I was thinking about S8Z or Shuoer EJ07.
Tequila has a very attractive price though.

Nov 13, 2020 at 5:13 AM Post #5,013 of 5,204
Ended up buying S8F + 7N 8 core upgrade cable with 4.4 mm plug. I will share feedback when I get it.

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:02 AM Post #5,014 of 5,204
I totally screwed up and thought the Linsoul sale was today. Totally missed it and had been waiting this past month, in hopes of getting the S8 Freedom as my very first set of IEMs. Do you think anyone else will have these on sale for under $500 CAD (my max budget is $400) Thank you!!

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:23 AM Post #5,015 of 5,204
I totally screwed up and thought the Linsoul sale was today. Totally missed it and had been waiting this past month, in hopes of getting the S8 Freedom as my very first set of IEMs. Do you think anyone else will have these on sale for under $500 CAD (my max budget is $400) Thank you!!

I'm sorry for you. Actually S8F weren't that low price. I paid them $440 (and I used a gift $50 gift card that I bought on 5th November and paid $30, so in the end I paid them $420). I chose a faceplate artwork that I've never seen yet... I hope it will be gorgeous as I imagine. Actually I wanted the Shuoer EJ07 but I didn't know if it's worth the price difference and I also won a 30% discount that I should receive in the next 7 days. If the s8f will not meet my expectations probablly I will sell them and buy the EJ07.

I hope that my source will be enough for S8F... I have Lotoo Paw S1 and Sony NW-A105 atm.

Screenshot (71).png

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:26 AM Post #5,016 of 5,204
I'm sorry for you. Actually S8F weren't that low price. I paid them $440 (and I used a gift $50 gift card that I bought on 5th November and paid $30, so in the end I paid them $420). I chose a faceplate artwork that I've never seen yet... I hope it will be gorgeous as I imagine. Actually I wanted the Shuoer EJ07 but I didn't know if it's worth the price difference and I also won a 30% discount that I should receive in the next 7 days. If the s8f will not meet my expectations probablly I will sell them and buy the EJ07.

I hope that my source will be enough for S8F... I have Lotoo Paw S1 and Sony NW-A105 atm.

.Screenshot (71).png
Your source is enough :)

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:27 AM Post #5,017 of 5,204

.Screenshot (71).png

Thank you so much for your incredibly helpful response. Thinking I might be smarter to set my sights on the LZ A7 or Mangird Tea. Thanks again. So greatly appreciated :))

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:33 AM Post #5,018 of 5,204
Thank you so much for your incredibly helpful response. Thinking I might be smarter to set my sights on the LZ A7 or Mangird Tea. Thanks again. So greatly appreciated :))

You are welcome. Maybe try to wait for Black Friday in a few days. Which kind of music do you listen to?
LZ A7 and Mangird Tea were on my shortlist with S8F, Tequila and EJ07.
They are all fantastic IEMs.
I was looking for something endgame for metal subgenres with speed drums and guitar riffs... (prog, core, thrash, death...).

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:34 AM Post #5,019 of 5,204
What qualities are you looking for with your next IEM? What music genres do you mainly listen to?

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:36 AM Post #5,020 of 5,204
Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020 at 8:38 AM Post #5,021 of 5,204
You are welcome. Maybe try to wait for Black Friday in a few days. Which kind of music do you listen to?
LZ A7 and Mangird Tea were on my shortlist with S8F, Tequila and EJ07.
They are all fantastic IEMs.
I was looking for something endgame for metal subgenres with speed drums and guitar riffs... (prog, core, thrash, death...).

Oh wow, this is so helpful. I listen to musicals 2-5 hours a day but am overly sensitive to treble. Have been researching for months for IEMs that have a warmer sound, pulled back treble, and don't cause music fatigue when listening for 4+ hours - Plus small ears (not looking for TOO much on a budget, ha)

I'll look into the Tequila and EJ07

Was also considering the Accoustune 1551 which I also found on sale. Had held off in hopes of finding the S8Fs .. Thanks again :D

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:41 AM Post #5,022 of 5,204
Oh wow, this is so helpful. I listen to musicals 2-5 hours a day but am overly sensitive to treble. Have been researching for months for IEMs that have a warmer sound, pulled back treble, and don't cause music fatigue when listening for 4+ hours - Plus small ears (not looking for TOO much on a budget, ha)

I'll look into the Tequila and EJ07

Was also considering the Accoustune 1551 which I also found on sale. Had held off in hopes of finding the S8Fs .. Thanks again :D
With those criteria, I would definitely put the Shoer EJ07 and the Mangird Tea high on your list. Both are famous for their wonderful sounding midrange, and neither of them have harsh treble or harsh upper midrange. Neither of them are fatiguing.

Missing the sale may have been a blessing in disguise. As great as the S8 is, it might have been quickly fatiguing to you.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020 at 8:42 AM Post #5,023 of 5,204
What qualities are you looking for with your next IEM? What music genres do you mainly listen to?

Mostly broadway. I sing and was hoping to practice with these as well as enjoy listening to them for 4-9 hours/day. I'm overly treble sensitive and find the older I get, the more prone I am to sound fatigue. Hasn't been easy finding a pair within budget which has felt like the "right pair"

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:43 AM Post #5,024 of 5,204
Nov 13, 2020 at 8:48 AM Post #5,025 of 5,204
Mostly broadway. I sing and was hoping to practice with these as well as enjoy listening to them for 4-9 hours/day. I'm overly treble sensitive and find the older I get, the more prone I am to sound fatigue. Hasn't been easy finding a pair within budget which has felt like the "right pair"

In these case I quote @IEMusic about S8F chance to be fatiguing for some sensitive ears.. I'm also worried about it.
Mangird Tea and EJ07 aren't fatiguing at all based on many reviews and opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back