FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Aug 18, 2019 at 1:54 AM Post #3,001 of 5,204
Not to bassy but was able to tell it was there, it hit when it was supposed to. Mids are very clean with vocals only listened to male vocals with my time with them from Micheal Jackson thriller track in dsd and Gary Clark Jr Pearl Cadillac in hires. Alot of detail in the treble rolled off exactly when I wanted them to. it was not harsh on the ears but provided enough musicality to be satisfying. From what I remember it was not very airy in it's impression between the mids and the treble but the guitar notes on the Gary Clark tracks where on point. Like them alot would have loved to get longer than 15min. The EE wraith where hella boss but I am not willing to pay that price tag, that set was near perfection
I read that the wraith tuning was meant to be a more musical U18t

Aug 18, 2019 at 2:01 AM Post #3,002 of 5,204
I really cant wait for a full review with iems comparison of that Roland.

Aug 18, 2019 at 2:24 AM Post #3,004 of 5,204
I really cant wait for a full review with iems comparison of that Roland.
The bass hit deep on the wraith while maintaining that musicality in the upper frequencies reference tracks where 2pac California love and Akira soundtrack mutation

Aug 18, 2019 at 3:19 AM Post #3,005 of 5,204
The prices of these new Fearless audio IEMs are almost 1.5 times of USD in Thailand. This Roland is approximately $1472.15 here in Thailand. (with significant Thai Baht appreciation currently)

I am very disappointed. How are you going to remain your IEMs competitve with such price in Thailand?

Aug 18, 2019 at 3:24 AM Post #3,006 of 5,204
The prices of these new Fearless audio IEMs are almost 1.5 times of USD in Thailand. This Roland is approximately $1472.15 here in Thailand. (with significant Thai Baht appreciation currently)

I am very disappointed. How are you going to remain your IEMs competitve with such price in Thailand?

Wait till you see the Japanese launch prices during portafes last year...lol

Subtonic Audio Cutting-edge artisanal in-ear monitors for discerning listeners. Proudly designed and manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Subtonic Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Subtonic.Audio https://www.instagram.com/subtonicaudio https://subtonic.audio support@subtonic.audio
Aug 18, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #3,007 of 5,204

Buy them straight from taobao they ship international.

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:22 AM Post #3,009 of 5,204
Linsoul just sent tracking! Wednesday, they come.

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:42 AM Post #3,010 of 5,204
Yeah, coming up!

Looking forward to S8F review as well. I was just about to buy S8F until BGGARs Roland review came out. Now my next iem purchase is on hold untill I get more info on Roland and until I get some extra money.
I'm coming from Brainwavs B400, and I enjoy their signature a lot I just upped the bass and treble a little bit for punch and clarity.
Any thoughts would S8F or Roland suit me?
BTW as a source I'm using android phone and Ifi xdsd.

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #3,011 of 5,204
Looking forward to S8F review as well. I was just about to buy S8F until BGGARs Roland review came out. Now my next iem purchase is on hold untill I get more info on Roland and until I get some extra money.
I'm coming from Brainwavs B400, and I enjoy their signature a lot I just upped the bass and treble a little bit for punch and clarity.
Any thoughts would S8F or Roland suit me?
BTW as a source I'm using android phone and Ifi xdsd.
I haven't heard the Roland but the S8F should definitely suit you if you like the B400. I need to get cracking on the review this week!

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #3,012 of 5,204
Aug 18, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #3,013 of 5,204
I haven't heard the Roland but the S8F should definitely suit you if you like the B400. I need to get cracking on the review this week!
Definitely agree. The S8f is a step up from the b400 especially when it comes bass. You should love them. The b400 was really the first pair of BA only IEMs I actually enjoyed, but the S8f is vastly superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back