FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 5, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #227 of 5,201
think i'm gonna go ahead and order the S8f this weekend. looks too good not to... but i still can't decide on how it should look. they never should have given me this much freedom. (ba... ba dum tish)

edit:

oh ho, i might have to do this one:

HTB1nbPqa5nrK1Rjy1Xcq6yeDVXaI.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #228 of 5,201
think i'm gonna go ahead and order the S8f this weekend. looks too good not to... but i still can't decide on how it should look. they never should have given me this much freedom. (ba... ba dum tish)

edit:

oh ho, i might have to do this one:

HTB1nbPqa5nrK1Rjy1Xcq6yeDVXaI.jpg
Nice!!! I am going with the SM17 wood faceplate and clear body.

Mar 6, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #230 of 5,201
I am going full on clear, no logos. They have their logo on the BAs and I think that is ba in it's own way. Show off those bad boys!

I am sitting here holding my breath to just see the graph of these S8pro from HBB before I get them but it's getting harder and harder lol. From the consistency of graphs i am just about ready to do it anyway...

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019 at 11:38 AM Post #234 of 5,201
What is that o-o??? new fearless amp? iem?
Seems like a demo setup with 8-10 BAs. The big box is a crossover network that you can tune yourself, then send the settings to Fearless to have them make a "regular" IEM with those crossover settings. Seems a little overkill, Christ!!

Mar 6, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #236 of 5,201
Supposedly DHL will be delivering my S6Rui tomorrow or Friday.

Linsoul was interesting to order from. Not sure I'll put them at the top of my list of retailers..... Hopefully no problems and I can post some impressions relatively quickly.

With my recent activity I now have my audio budget all the way up to $- 41.13. I'm almost in the positives!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #237 of 5,201
If i sell my phone today, I'm ordering tonight!! @headenvelopedinsound I feel you on the minimal aesthetic. I'm still really back and forth. I think the wood just looks so nice that that + clear shell may be the best of both worlds... no logos over the wood, though :)

Mar 6, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #238 of 5,201
Looks like the S4's price has increased $20 at most retailers (Amazon, AliExpress, etc.) Since the S4 is $289 might as well go for the S5, but if you're gonna spend $330 on the S5 might as well get the S6. But if you're gonna get the S6 just drop the extra C-note and get the S8 Freedom. Can you see where this is going?

Mar 6, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #239 of 5,201
Looks like the S4's price has increased $20 at most retailers (Amazon, AliExpress, etc.) Since the S4 is $289 might as well go for the S5, but if you're gonna spend $330 on the S5 might as well get the S6. But if you're gonna get the S6 just drop the extra C-note and get the S8 Freedom. Can you see where this is going?
That is exactly the way their marketing people want you to follow, it is going the way to squeeze our wallet dry.

Mar 6, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #240 of 5,201
That's exactly how I went from thinking about the S6 to ordering the S8FREEDOM...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back