Favorite Fast Food
Mar 17, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #76 of 100
I don't really care, you can be from anywhere you want. Just don't complain when location based answers don't match your location
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #78 of 100
This isn't my favorite fastfood, but I gotta say that I love the 5 sonic burgers for 5 dollars deal on Tuesdays after 5pm. I'll be heading out in an hour or so to get me some burgers!
biggrin.gif

Mar 18, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #81 of 100
oooh man wheres sonic and in-n-out burger?!?

Mar 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM Post #82 of 100
We don't have half of the poll options here and I haven't had McDondalds, KFC or Burger King for SO long that I can't remember what they taste like...

But I think Subway is probably the best for me. Those cookies are so damn good....

Mar 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #83 of 100
When i lived in the uk i loved the doner kebab....but i cant think of a chain that sold them just independent stores. I chose burger king as that is my favorite on the list but my real favorite fast food place to eat is tom's jr

Mar 19, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #85 of 100
Carl's Junior not on the list =(

Apr 2, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #88 of 100
I cannot believe that subway is winning this poll. Absolutely mind blowing. Their sandwiches all taste exactly the same. A meatball sub tastes just like any of their vegitarian sandwiches. BLECH!!!

End Rant

Apr 3, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #89 of 100
in-N-out is the
[size=x-large]
ONLY[/size]

fastfood place that serves food I would ever consider putting in my mouth, much less attempting to digest. They serve real food, don't own microwaves or freezers, serve good quality beef, and you can watch them making fries from real potatoes.

In fastfood Nation, the author talks about visiting a natural flavorings factory and they have him a sample of Hamburger flavor, and he said it tasted just like hamburgers. That is disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back