Favorite Fast Food
Mar 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM Post #62 of 100
Jack In The Box. Late nights.
McDonalds. Lunch.
In N Out. Bad.

But Berkeley has more than enough cheap places to eat at already.

Mar 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM Post #63 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not particularly picky when it comes to what I consider suitable to eat. McDonalds and Jack In the Box just both happen to be well below that threshold. I'd bet there is good cheap food from any number of places within a reasonable walking distance of campus. Including the cafeteria.

It's not just the price (it's actually not that cheap) but the convenience. And if you consider Jack in the Box below your threshold, you'd be well advised to stay away from the dorm food at my school...
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #71 of 100
Quote:

I don't know if they have banana peppers, but 5 guys definitely has hot peppers for their burgers, as does Carls Jr.

5 Guys? They are an international franchise? Don't think so. I'm in Canada and we have neither of those. We don't even have the famous Jack-in-the-Box. Harvey's is the only franchise burger joint with hot peppers up here. Another thing with Harvey's is that you choose what goes on the burger like Subway does with subs. Obviously marketing is a powerful thing because McDonald's makes the crappiest burgers on the planet and yet more people chose them.

Mar 17, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #72 of 100
Quote:

The essence of beef, with almost no actual beef content
smily_headphones1.gif

McDonald's fries are not even 100% potatoes. They contain milk products. ???

Mar 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #73 of 100
My local fish & chippie or kebab store. But if I had to have something from those above probably in the following preference:

1. Subway
2. McD
3. Burger King
4. KFC
5. Wendy

But I won't if I can help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back