Favorite Fast Food
Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #91 of 100
culver's. kinda regional, but mos def the best.

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #92 of 100
McDonald's
A&W
Dairy Queen
Burger King
Harvey's
Arby's
KFC
Taco Bell
Subway
Wendy's

-----> none of the above !
wink_face.gif
... (I hope it helps !
redface.gif
)

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:56 AM Post #93 of 100
Most Taco shops in San Diego!!!
SD mexican food is the best and you can't find it any where but SD. Not even LA can compete. Hmmm maybe Jack in the box, because it's from SD as well:p
Oh I miss food from the states, living in Japan now:p

Apr 3, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #95 of 100
Chipotle. Fajita burrito with carnitas and guacamole - good stuff, I usually get it once a week =)

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:09 PM Post #97 of 100
Guys, he's not being US-centric. He is a Canadian, and Harvey's restaurant is a Canadian burger chain (Harvey's.

And even if he was being US-centric, so what? If he has only ever spent time in the United States and only had exposure to US fast food restaurants, what do you expect? Seriously though- it's a freaking poll. He made the poll. He picked the options. If you dislike it so intensely, why not make your own poll with your own choices?

Apr 3, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #98 of 100
I've only tried Macdonald's (too many times), A&W (once or twice before it closed down for good in my parts), Dairy Queen (but only for their ice cream), Burger King (good, but I prefer Carl's Junior), KFC and Subway.

Of all these, I voted for Subway because I dislike fast food in general and Subway is the "least unhealthy" of the lot. If I really want to pamper myself I would probably go for KFC or Carl's Junior (not in the poll).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back