Fanny Wang Pink Edition: making the Jecklin Float look good!
Jun 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #17 of 41

Quote:
Anyone actually bought this? If you send me a photo of you wearing one of these in public I'll send you a free pair of IEMs. 

I'd totally be up for this if it didn't require me actually purchasing $150 pair of headphones (that I didn't even really like...at all...) in a hideous color.

Jul 4, 2011 at 7:33 AM Post #19 of 41
Seeing how noone took me up on my offer I can conclude that these headphones are too ugly to be worn in public, even when you're getting awesome free stuff from random strangers. I love being right. 
wink_face.gif

Jul 4, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #21 of 41

Quote:
Seeing how noone took me up on my offer I can conclude that these headphones are too ugly to be worn in public, even when you're getting awesome free stuff from random strangers. I love being right. 
wink_face.gif

It's not that, it's that I really don't want to pay $170 for a pair of headphones that don't sound the part. I'd totally buy a pair of the Pepto-bismol phones if they sounded good.

Jul 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #23 of 41
I probably have some pics with a red one on. I brought it to a fencing meet and wore it around like a boss.

Nov 23, 2011 at 6:57 AM Post #24 of 41
Saw someone wearing the black/red-ish ones in public yesterday. 
bigsmile_face.gif
 I ofcourse had to ask the person wearing them what her (it was a she, ofcourse) thoughts were on the Fanny and she told me she didn't use them to listen to music. The headphones weren't connected to a DAP... They were an accessory. 

confused_face_2.gif

This is a crazy world we're living in. 

Nov 23, 2011 at 7:52 AM Post #25 of 41
Can I fold them to make them look like a breast cancer ribbon?

Nov 23, 2011 at 8:15 AM Post #26 of 41
It'd look okay if it wasn't for the weird grooves...
How to make your own Fanny Wang Pink Edition:
a. Get some cheap used Beats
b. Hit it with a hammer a few times for the great diamond pattern thingy
c. Pour some Pepto Bismol on it
d. Trash it

Nov 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM Post #27 of 41
I would like to see a version of these pink ones called:

Fanny Wang Vibrato

- Battery powered with vibration for enhanced bass experience and uh other pleasures...

...just for the lulz ofc.

Nov 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM Post #28 of 41

Quote:
I would like to see a version of these pink ones called:

Fanny Wang Vibrato

- Battery powered with vibration for enhanced bass experience and uh other pleasures...

...just for the lulz ofc.

Just buy the rumble pack already.

Nov 23, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #30 of 41

Goes with pink Polo shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back