Fanny Wang Pink Edition: making the Jecklin Float look good!
Dec 18, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #32 of 41
i got the white one for free....i can't believe these cost 150 bucks, seriously.

They are like 70 bucks SQ in 'Beats Like' housing.

wait...do i get free iem if i wear them in public (specifically, the super crowded Incheon Terminal)??

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #33 of 41

Quote:
i got the white one for free....i can't believe these cost 150 bucks, seriously.

They are like 70 bucks SQ in 'Beats Like' housing.

wait...do i get free iem if i wear them in public (specifically, the super crowded Incheon Terminal)??

This dare is valid only for the pink ones discussed here. :D Still, a picture of someone actually wearing them in public would certainly add to this thread. :wink:

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #34 of 41

Quote:
This dare is valid only for the pink ones discussed here. :D Still, a picture of someone actually wearing them in public would certainly add to this thread. :wink:

humiliate myself for a head-fi thread wearing FannyWang on-ears in Incheon Terminal??

theres no other way to say it:

Mar 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM Post #38 of 41
If you'd buy me a pair, I'd wear them outside. 
tongue_smile.gif
 I'd totally have worn them outside if Fanny Wang sent me a pair. I don't exactly wanna pay $130 for a pair of average-sounding headphones

Apr 23, 2012 at 4:04 AM Post #39 of 41
Funny quote from Tyll over at innerfidelity.com from his DIY Headphone Measurement Contest

"For his efforts, ilikepie116 will receive a pair of Fanny Wang 3000 in custom colors selected by me to be as ugly as possible. These are noise canceling headphones with bass boost that sound absolutely horrid in either mode. Fortunately, they work without the electronics turned on, and sound much better in passive mode. Saves on batteries that way too."

May 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #40 of 41
Hello there...

I own these monstrosities...*cringes*...the padding broke soon after because they are crap and as a result I am too broke to buy another, decent pair of headphones to replace them. I can easily get that photo...of course, I don't enjoy in-ear monitors LOL. Anyway the FW's are really uncomfortable and I regret buying these...things. HELP! I'm applying to an opening for part-time work at Chesky Records...fingers crossed...THAT would certainly solve my problem. Tsk tsk, a music performance major with piece of **** audio equipment. Okay, done with diatribe...but yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back