Fall Los Angeles / So. Cal meet?
Jan 16, 2004 at 1:09 AM Post #256 of 295
Hopefully as early as sanely possible, to give us the most time for listening/getting to know each other, and cramming whatever food we end up ordering
biggrin.gif

Jan 16, 2004 at 2:28 AM Post #259 of 295
Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Dreamer
Hopefully as early as sanely possible, to give us the most time for listening/getting to know each other, and cramming whatever food we end up ordering
biggrin.gif

The official start time: 12:30 pm.

Jan 16, 2004 at 5:08 AM Post #261 of 295
expect me early too, but not THAT early. i have a long way to drive and i don't like driving through santa ana at dirty traffic times

i'll help set up a bit or something, or you can have early dibbs on my ghetto gear, either way. if this is a problem, just PM me.

Jan 16, 2004 at 9:55 AM Post #264 of 295
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Yes, time is good. Should we bring snacks and stuff too?
-Ed

fine with me, but i better not find any greased nastiness on any of my gear, and i better not see anybody with a drink near my gear either. my amp is vented and i will be remarkably angry if something bad were to happen to it the first few days of its completion.

Jan 17, 2004 at 1:47 AM Post #267 of 295
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Yes, time is good. Should we bring snacks and stuff too?

I guess you wouldn't want us knockin on your door at 6 am.
biggrin.gif

Not that it's possible for me to get up that early to make it to your place by 6.

-Ed

Yeah snacks would be great...we can order some pizza when everyone gets here.

AIM9x: I was hoping to catch up on work in the morning, that's why I suggested 12:30...like Stuart said, traffic shouldn't be a major headache because of the holiday. BTW, between Stuart, you and I, we got three of the UCs covered
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back