Fall Los Angeles / So. Cal meet?
Jan 17, 2004 at 11:51 PM Post #272 of 295
Please include me in the PM for the addy. I promise not to show up early.
wink.gif

Jan 18, 2004 at 12:50 AM Post #274 of 295
Quote:

Originally posted by RacerX
Please include me in the PM for the addy. I promise not to show up early.
wink.gif

Hey, sorry, but I'm afraid there's not going to be enough room...I already declined three other folks who responded to the thread before you, so I'm only being fair.

Jan 18, 2004 at 2:24 AM Post #276 of 295
No problem. I understand space limitations. Please post pics of the meet tho. It'll be fun to see what shows up.

Jan 18, 2004 at 8:47 AM Post #279 of 295
I will bring a whole buttload of photo equipment, but most of it is film stuff. Any finished rolls will be developed by Monday, and I can scan in the more interesting stuff and have it up by the evening...I do take pictures of people...probably more often than equipment, but I will get the equipment too.

Jan 18, 2004 at 11:36 AM Post #282 of 295
well, i just finished wiring my amp up about 15 minutes ago...

that means i'll probably be a little late, but i'll be there. save a spot on the table or else nobody plays w/my toys.... hell, i haven't even gotten to play with them yet.

charging up the s330 battery right now, also charging the cell phone. see you guys in about 10 hours,
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 18, 2004 at 8:33 PM Post #285 of 295
well guys, after that post declaring i finally finished my gilmore, i turned my computer off and went to bed.... but not to sleep. The amp called unto me. I turned it on and i listened to music for about 3-4 hours straight. I tried to wake up & head out, but it just didn't happen.

Missing out on stax is going to piss me off for the next month or so, but missing out on today's playoff games would piss me off too. Sorry about not showing up as i would've liked to see some of you guys again, but it just can't happen this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back