Fair IEM`s in around 250$
Mar 23, 2011 at 7:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dany74q

New Head-Fier
Hello there ,

I have some spare cash and thought I`d ask for recommendations for a new pair -

Basically ,it could be new or used , so if there is a better ,used, pair that sells around 250$ - let me know .
My initial thoughts were going after the UE TF 10 pro , as those were recommended to me a while ago , but I wanted to make sure
with you guys for I have`nt been really tracking lately .

I listen to most of the derivatives of rock, followed by some classics , and operas once in a while ,

Any recomm. would be helpful ,

Thanks,
Danny .

Mar 23, 2011 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 5
Have you heard of Radius DDM?
New Radius DDM #2 (HP-TWF21K) has been just released in Japan.
Below the link to first review on the net.
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/545647/review-radius-hp-twf21-aka-w-n-2#post_7355911

Another options are DBA02, Ortofon e-Q5, Re262, HJE900..

Mar 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #3 of 5
Thanks yello131 ,

I`ve heard about the W nu' 2 and they seem really great - but the price tag is a bit high for me as there is also a 16% tax over here .
DBA-02 look very interesting , scored pretty well in most of the reviews I`ve seen ,
though I think that I`ll cover the entire budget and go for a three-driver IEM .

Mar 24, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Thanks yello131 ,

I`ve heard about the W nu' 2 and they seem really great - but the price tag is a bit high for me as there is also a 16% tax over here .
DBA-02 look very interesting , scored pretty well in most of the reviews I`ve seen ,
though I think that I`ll cover the entire budget and go for a three-driver IEM .

Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics.com currently  offering a promotional/special for headfi members on  the new radius W#2
I payed $250 for mine. Just email directly via contact page and mention about Headfi special.
Also you can void paying 16% if you ask to declare the goods undervalue as GIFT.
Hope this help.

Mar 24, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #5 of 5
Thanks again !

I`ll make some time to read reviews about the models you`ve suggested , will make my mind soon .
If any more would like to share an opinion , a point of view from a personal use, etc.. , I am very much ready to hear it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back