FA7, the first Quad drivers IEM from FiiO , all Knowles BAs and 3D printed technical , MMCX design
Jan 10, 2020 at 2:07 AM Post #631 of 680
Hi FiiO

Is it possible to purchase a left head headshell? If so, how much would it be in sterling?

Regards

Darren
Dear user,

We have replied you about that via Email.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Feb 12, 2020 at 10:10 AM Post #632 of 680
I see these aren't as popular as they once we're since I'm the first post in over a month.

Anyway, I just ordered a pair because I'm getting back into iem's again and I feel like these will compliment a few I already have in the OH10, Tin T2, and KZ ZS10 Pro.

I'm expecting the FA7 to be warmer than the OH10 along with more bass seeing as that's what people say about them. I feel like the OH10 will have a larger soundstage but I think the FA7 will have just as good if not better imaging. Really looking forward to hearing these as it's been a long time since I had a multi-driver all BA IEM, I think my last one was the TDK BA200 but I also had a 3 driver Earsonics IEM back in the day.

Feb 12, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #633 of 680
I see these aren't as popular as they once we're since I'm the first post in over a month.

Anyway, I just ordered a pair because I'm getting back into iem's again and I feel like these will compliment a few I already have in the OH10, Tin T2, and KZ ZS10 Pro.

I'm expecting the FA7 to be warmer than the OH10 along with more bass seeing as that's what people say about them. I feel like the OH10 will have a larger soundstage but I think the FA7 will have just as good if not better imaging. Really looking forward to hearing these as it's been a long time since I had a multi-driver all BA IEM, I think my last one was the TDK BA200 but I also had a 3 driver Earsonics IEM back in the day.

Not a new release anymore, so folks move on to discuss the next new thing. I have a pair and do enjoy them from time to time. I still think they are a good moderate level IEM and have recommended them to friends.

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #634 of 680
I've been using these everyday since I got them and I really enjoy them a lot. For a $300 IEM (I got mine for $250 on Amazon) I think they sound really good and the build quality is also very good with plenty of tip choices. I love the warm signature and they are also quite detailed with nice imaging. I like them more than my OH10 and find them to be more well rounded sonically, all in all a great little IEM.

Feb 23, 2020 at 6:30 AM Post #635 of 680
I've just bought myself a set from a Head-Fi member. I'm selling my FH7 and FH5 on here. I just want a warm relaxed sound. I've owned them before, so they will suit me well.

Feb 25, 2020 at 1:51 AM Post #639 of 680
These remind me of an old favorite I had back in the day, the good old TF10. Now I haven't heard the TF10 in years but the warm signature and soundstage reminds me of how they sounded but I think the FA7 would be the better of the 2 if compared today.

These have such a smooth sound that I could listen to for hours unlike the OH10 that can get fatiguing after a while in the highs. The OH10 is still a great IEM but the FA7 is more my speed.

Feb 25, 2020 at 9:45 AM Post #640 of 680
These remind me of an old favorite I had back in the day, the good old TF10. Now I haven't heard the TF10 in years but the warm signature and soundstage reminds me of how they sounded but I think the FA7 would be the better of the 2 if compared today.

These have such a smooth sound that I could listen to for hours unlike the OH10 that can get fatiguing after a while in the highs. The OH10 is still a great IEM but the FA7 is more my speed.
I have used shure 5s, shure 530, fiio fh5, and have stopped my iem search with fiio fa7 and as I have been stated before also use sony mdr-1am2 for my wired use running through a fiio q5.

Since the development of airpod pro and powerbeats pro my use of wired earphones is now reserved for the best music listening experience of usually a hour at a time.

Listening has vastly improved and the future seems to be even better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back