Explain your avatar
Aug 4, 2012 at 5:37 AM Post #1,681 of 3,006
Quote:

Bringing back Nozomi-fi? 
tongue.gif

YES

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #1,682 of 3,006
Quote:
To be sure, the meets and meeting like minded members is not overrated. Exposing one's friends to new culture is exciting too. 

Okay that's comforting.  For a while there, it seemed like I was about to have my bubble burst. 

Aug 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #1,684 of 3,006
Aug 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #1,685 of 3,006
Cover from the British release of Gentle Giant's Octopus. Art by the great Roger Dean who also did many of the classic Yes album covers.

That album is awesome. Recently I've come to like their Self Titled release more though.
However, in terms of album art that album is one of the best out there of all time in my opinion. Absolutely stunning.

Aug 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #1,686 of 3,006
Quote:
That album is awesome. Recently I've come to like their Self Titled release more though.
However, in terms of album art that album is one of the best out there of all time in my opinion. Absolutely stunning.

The eponymous first is indeed excellent. In A Glass House is probably my personal favorite but they did so much good music.

For covers, I agree that this is one of the all time greats. It looks so good too on the original matte finish fold out LP.

Aug 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM Post #1,688 of 3,006
Quote:
Like I said, just get your waifu. Which is in my case Azusa Nakano from K-on. I have Mio as my avatar instead for the sole reason that she's the runner up, and has lots of pictures available where she wears headphones.

Ok, I choose Mitsune, from Love Hina:

She's so laid-back, cool and mature... mai Waifu

But I'll still wait for Waifu October (after Sexy September) to make her my avatar.

Aug 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #1,689 of 3,006
I would like to see ,beside monthly anime variations, a month where everyone use a favorite album cover,which many fellas already do it,obviously due to the nature of our reason to be here.
Salute

Aug 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #1,690 of 3,006
I would like to see ,beside monthly anime variations, a month where everyone use a favorite album cover,which many fellas already do it,obviously due to the nature of our reason to be here.
Salute

Alright

Just-an-album-cover-January

Users who are viewing this thread

Back