Explain your avatar
Apr 5, 2017 at 7:12 PM Post #3,003 of 3,006
This glorious dog is Georgette from Disney's Oliver and Company. The movie itself is pretty average, but Georgette sings "Perfect Isn't Easy." Over the course of this song she wakes up, struts around, makes exaggerated noises, and kills like 4 birds, so needless to say she is my role model and #lifegoals.

I use her avatar in hopes that I too, one day, can be perfect, despite the fact that is in fact, not easy. 

She also has a giant painted picture of her face in the living room so idk what else to tell u guys

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #3,004 of 3,006
The avatar I am using is part three in a 16-part series titled: Cats In the Postmodern Age.

​The series is currently pending installation at the MOMA, along with...wait - the last two weren't cats! I'm going to have to speak to my agent about this...

​(To be fair, all of these are off of the Instagram of the lovely Park Hyun Seo (I'd link the Instagram but the hyperlink text would not remain beige). Come for the pretty lady, stay for the cats)

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #3,006 of 3,006
BORK! The Swedish chef actually started my interest in foreign languages, I wondered if people actually spoke like that: it took a while to learn French,German, Russian and Spanish. In the end my search was rather pointless -  there are people who have such thick accents and use slang to colour their English to the extent it is pretty much on equal footing with the gibberish spouting from a muppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back