EX1000 or IE8, can't decide.
Mar 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #62 of 68

Quote:
Did you read properly? I said "'lil", which suggests there are a bit like earbuds, but they are not. Maybe you should read properly before pointing out something wrong next time? As I said, if there would be a cable failure, don't be disappointed. But if there isn't, then good for you. 

I know, I know, my reading skills are as piss-poor as my auditory skills. Thank God we have people like you to provide extremely useful & reliable information on anything and everything audio-related.

Mar 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #63 of 68

Quote:
I know, I know, my reading skills are as piss-poor as my auditory skills. Thank God we have people like you to provide extremely useful & reliable information on anything and everything audio-related.

Thank god we have critics like you that criticizes anything that isn't worth it like customs :) 
beerchug.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #64 of 68
And sometimes I can't help but think you're a genius. Stating you're not an audiophile yet spend tons of thousand dollars on audio equipment, then selling them off like the loss is no big deal. Not sure if you're just too rich or what. But it's people like you that made me realize how important money is, and I shouldn't buy something because of 2 demo set failures and 2 personal customer failures. I was still thinking of whether to buy the EX-1000 or not. Thanks :) <3

Mar 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #66 of 68

Quote:
And sometimes I can't help but think you're a genius. Stating you're not an audiophile yet spend tons of thousand dollars on audio equipment, then selling them off like the loss is no big deal. Not sure if you're just too rich or what. But it's people like you that made me realize how important money is, and I shouldn't buy something because of 2 demo set failures and 2 personal customer failures. I was still thinking of whether to buy the EX-1000 or not. Thanks :) <3

I won't even comment on the wrong assumptions and inaccurate information (yet again) in your post. But, do carry on, you're doing very well -- your credibility in the 3 months you've spent on Head-fi is increasing by the minute.

Quote:
As far as I've read, there have been many, many more Westone and Shure cable and/or driver failures over the 3 or 4 Sony's mentioned here.

That's correct. Also, there have been quite a few Ultimate Ears TF10 cable issues reported.

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #68 of 68

Quote:
I won't even comment on the wrong assumptions and inaccurate information (yet again) in your post. But, do carry on, you're doing very well -- your credibility in the 3 months you've spent on Head-fi is increasing by the minute

Thanks, I just thought I did show my token of appreciation :). And look on the bright side, you have gained the title of "what he says shouldn't be taken". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back