ETY ER-4 Dealer
Nov 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

choobincanada

New Head-Fier
http://yogi-computers.com/headphonesetymotic.html

Since DBA-02's are no where to be found, I am interested in er-4p's.

This website is selling them for $178.50, while the rest of the internet is offering them for $250 plus. The website doesn't offer any names or contact information. Has anyone purchased from there in the past? Thanks.

Also if you know where I can get a set of these for less than $250, please let me know. I think it is also important that I'm from Canada (choobincanada).

Thanks!

Nov 28, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #2 of 21
wrong thread, sorry

Nov 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #3 of 21
Can't say how safe that website is, but it seems to accept paypal, which add a layer of protection for you as a buyer. They also seem to have an eBay store as well (and with a good feedback).

Nov 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #5 of 21
From what I have researched here, their price rose due to head-fi increasing their popularity.

@ClieOS: I dont see anything linking the ebay site to the yogi-computer site, so someone could just have used an unused url "yogi-computer" to imitate the ebay seller.

I just bought a set, so wish me luck.

Nov 29, 2010 at 3:11 AM Post #6 of 21

Quote:
@ClieOS: I dont see anything linking the ebay site to the yogi-computer site, so someone could just have used an unused url "yogi-computer" to imitate the ebay seller.

I just bought a set, so wish me luck.

Yes, there is always the possibility, but Paypal should give you enough protection for the risk.

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #9 of 21
I placed the order yesterday night (I`m in eastern time zone) and they havn`t shipped yet.

I chose to buy new instead of from the trading forum because I tend to shove my clip into my pocket a lot and as a result, put a lot of strain on them. I bought a pair of eterna v2's in August from bugden but the right side is already busted. I think it is the driver that is busted because the detail is all there but its just that its pretty much muted. The output I get from the right side is probably 1/20 of my left side.

Nov 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM Post #12 of 21
er4 were for $179 even at headroom untill about 2 months ago after which the price increased to $299 and now yogi-comp also increased the price. they are a little expensive for $200+

Nov 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM Post #15 of 21
Not sure I understand Ety's desire to inflate the ER4P price, after all, it's very old technology (but good tech, since I have owned one). Seems it could be their idea of differentiating their newer models, which are considerably less with MSRPs at $79 on the low end, and heavily discounted hf2s and hf5s. Very strange. You could get a used ER4P here on HF for $120 in the past. They almost are discouraging people from buying the ER4P, which was well below $299 for the past several years, and driving buyers to their newer models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back