Erzetich Charybdis
Dec 21, 2023 at 9:08 AM Post #157 of 248
In the review of Ear Fidelity there is the following: “after trying the Charybdis with a lot of different amps, I must admit that these are definitely not easy to drive, requiring you to use a powerful amp, preferably a balanced one.” I have a Mcintosh MHA 200 headphone amplifier, would that be good enough for this HP?

Dec 21, 2023 at 9:22 AM Post #158 of 248
In the review of Ear Fidelity there is the following: “after trying the Charybdis with a lot of different amps, I must admit that these are definitely not easy to drive, requiring you to use a powerful amp, preferably a balanced one.” I have a Mcintosh MHA 200 headphone amplifier, would that be good enough for this HP?
Unfortunately, it’s hard to judge just by reading the specs sheet. You can give it a go and see how it goes. Sandu from Soundnews enjoyed the Charybdis out of amps that weren’t too powerful, so this might come down to your preferences :)

Dec 22, 2023 at 6:36 AM Post #161 of 248
In the review of Ear Fidelity there is the following: “after trying the Charybdis with a lot of different amps, I must admit that these are definitely not easy to drive, requiring you to use a powerful amp, preferably a balanced one.” I have a Mcintosh MHA 200 headphone amplifier, would that be good enough for this
I liked this headphone even with a chord mojo!! :L3000: Of course with a proper backend it will scale more and more. Amazing Review! Amazing headphones. Still awaiting a measurement from GRAS or 5128

Jan 6, 2024 at 10:59 PM Post #162 of 248
Went to order and it shows out of stock. Do they come back in stock often. I am curious.

Jan 7, 2024 at 3:44 AM Post #163 of 248
Went to order and it shows out of stock. Do they come back in stock often. I am curious.
I believe Blaz does them in small batches. Just e-mail him from the website. He will answer all your questions.

Cheers.

Jan 7, 2024 at 10:26 AM Post #164 of 248
I believe Blaz does them in small batches. Just e-mail him from the website. He will answer all your questions.

Cheers.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back