Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 30, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #62 of 265
Potential new flagship name:   Polaris

Reason:   Just like the the North Star (or Pole Star – aka Polaris) which holds nearly still in our skies while the entire northern sky moves around it (and is perceived to be the brightest star in the sky), the new flagship IEM will be a supergiant with all other IEM's moving around it or below it, whilst it shines brightest at the top of the pile.....
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #63 of 265
Weeding myself off Facebook so doing 3 & 4 here.
3. Current setup, cerberus. I need the zeus xr in my collection because it's the best in the lineup from the best brand.
4. Suggested name: Ares. From what understand from the impressions on the empire ears thread, the new iem has more bass. And I've always associated bass with badass, and ares is a badass

Mar 30, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #64 of 265
3) Comment on the above post with your current in-ear setup, Head-Fi handle, and why you need the Zeus-XR in your collection!
 ​
**BONUS DOUBLE ENTRY**
 ​
4) Head-Fi members have the advantage of receiving a DOUBLE ENTRY by posting on this thread a new flagship name for us to potentially use in the future!
 ​
An extremely generous set of prizes!.. I can only imagine the improvement a Zeus-XR would be over my iBasso IT03/Mojo setup.  Of course, if I win I would have to track down a WM1Z or LPG to do it justice...

As for the name of a new flagship, Hyperion, father of the sun and the moon, fits the bill.

Mar 30, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #69 of 265
I will go for Râ the sun god.
The new iems could shine and as the sun could make happier everyone.

Mar 30, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #70 of 265
Name suggestion: if we have the Spartans why not make one called the Romans?

The Spartans and the Romans were one of the best militaries in the world.

Mar 30, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #73 of 265
@Jack Vang, long shot. If you can get the license from Sony, you could do a limited edition 'Kratos'.

Kratos is the protagonist in the God of War game series, set in the Greek Myth universe.

Mar 30, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #75 of 265
My current setup: I'm still on universals, mainly the FLC8s right now. Also own the Fidue A83 but I had to get rid of the cable last month and haven't been bothered to replace it. 

Name for new flagship: If Empire Ears makes a flagship that is meant to be more revealing and analytical in nature, a cool name would be Argus, the giant with a hundred eyes.

Why I want the Empire Ears Zeus-XR: uhh... Why not? 

Edit: add Objective 2 w/ ODAC to my current setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back