Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 30, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #94 of 265
Good looks on the give away and hearing the non-FB guys!

3) current setup is NW-WM1Z > Labkable Samurai iii > Noble Katana universal
Want XR? Curious to see how it stacks up to what I have now.

4) when I think about what escaping to my music is for me I'd have to say EE Refuge
Edit- or Solace

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #96 of 265
I lean toward IRIS. I'm currently using the JH Audio Angie out of an AK100ii and I'm looking to get a EE IEM no matter the contest results, but going straight to a Zeus XR would be great since I can only currently afford the Spartan.

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #100 of 265
Head-Fi Handle: msone16

Current in-ear setup: Trinity Audio Atlas (from Kickstarter) for abusing and Westone UM Pro 50 for lazing about. Both are used with a Cowon Plenue D.

Why I Need It: It would be awesome to experience a ToTL in-ear (or anything really)

New Flagship Name: Priapus, because my epeen would be off the charts if I ever owned of this level.

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #101 of 265
Empire Ears - Chrome Monks or Sound Rider

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #103 of 265
Dont' know if this name has been suggested but if it hasn't may I present the "Emperor" 

It's already in your brand name, and what is an empire without its emperor? Deities and mythical creatures are all fine and good but the Emperors of old were the true gods among men, filled with real-world substance (like your TOTL hardware and driver technology), yet possessing other-worldly mysticism and power (like the sound it will create). An Emperor is without equal and their legacies will last for generations to come  

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #104 of 265
maybe Olympus, the home of 12 Greek gods?

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:43 PM Post #105 of 265
Hera Queen of the gods, and goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, heirs, kings, and empires.  I think this is fitting for a flagship IEM.

My current mobile setup: Fiio X5 III, (Soon to have iBasso DX200),JH Audio Layla, LZ A4, Mee Pinnacle P1

Why do I need the Zeus: So I can look like a GOD wearing them....
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back