Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 29, 2017 at 5:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 265
2017 EMPIRE EARS X EFFECT AUDIO GIVEAWAY!!!
 ​

​
It's been 2 years and some odd months since we've launched Empire Ears and looking back it's amazing to see how far we've come. We couldn't have done it without the support of the Empire fam (you guys) and we want to show our gratitude by not only running a month long customer appreciation sale but by doing a giveaway for our critically acclaimed flagship Zeus-XR IEM. To sweeten the deal even further our good friends at Effect Audio will be throwing in a premium cable from their Heritage Series, the LEONIDAS.
 ​
Here's enter:
 ​
1) Like both Empire and Effect Audio's Facebook pages:
 ​
 ​
2) Like and share the giveaway post from Empire's Facebook page (See #1 for link)
 ​
3) Comment on the above post with your current in-ear setup, Head-Fi handle, and why you need the Zeus-XR in your collection!
 ​
**BONUS DOUBLE ENTRY**
 ​
4) Head-Fi members have the advantage of receiving a DOUBLE ENTRY by posting on this thread a new flagship name for us to potentially use in the future!
 ​
**If you don't use Facebook you can use #3 & #4 in a single post on this thread for a single entry!**
 ​
The winner will receive:
 ​
1x Zeus-XR (Custom or Universal, Fully customizable) MSRP $2399.99
 ​

​
The Zeus-XR is our most ambitious project yet, boasting an all new switch control system that allows the user to toggle between the Zeus-XIV and Zeus-R instantaneously. The Zeus-XR boasts unprecedented levels of engineering and components, including a colossal power reserve of 28 total balanced armature drivers, 4 precision ported sound bores, and a state-of-the-art dual system crossover network, to deliver the most extraordinary audio reproduction possible.
The Zeus-XR is the ultimate, quintessential in-ear monitor.
 ​
 ​
1x Effect Audio Leonidas MSRP $799.99
 ​

​
The first product in the newly-announced, ‘Heritage Series’, Leonidas’ production is a different approach to our usual methods in crafting cables. Using scarce materials and new designs, it’s a cable in pursuit of the ultimate sound quality. Leonidas pairs well with warm and full-sounding IEMs, taking sounds into unprecedented heights.
 ​
Technical Specifications:
 ​
Custom made-to-order cable materials
Individually isolated enamel strand
Multi bundles Litz woven
Golden ratio of Ultra Purity Gold Silver Hybird
Mundorf Supreme Gold Solder
Reworked Insulation
 ​
We will be announcing a winner on Sunday, 4/30/2017, at 11:59PM EST! Our "Customer Appreciation Sale" (15% off your purchase) will be running until a winner is drawn! Use the code EMPIREFAM to receive 15% off your purchase at www.EmpireEars.com today!
 ​
 ​
Official Rules

1) No Purchase necessary 
2) Purchase does not increase your chances of winning
3) Entry/Eligibility is open to the public
4) We may use your content for marketing purposes
5) Winner will be selected at random
6) The Leonidas cable will be crafted in the winner's choice of termination; [3.5mm/2.5mm], other configurations may incur additional charges​
7) We would appreciate if the winner would write a little review/comments/impressions on the EE & EA official threads found here:​

Mar 29, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 265
Potential Flagship Name:  Janus:  Greek god of choices, beginnings, and doorways.  Perfect name for 4 reasons:  1)  Janus has 2 faces, so on an ADEL model, which has 2 unique sound signatures, Janus describes the headphone perfectly. 2) Janus is the god of choices.  There are many IEM options out there, and instead of making that choice on your own, go with Janus.  3) Janus is the god of beginnings.  Because the Janus will likely be any audiophiles TOTL, it will allow users to begin hearing their music in the best way possible and how it was meant to be heard.  4)  Janus is the god of doorways.  The headphones will open the door for music lovers to hear their music the way it was meant to be heard.

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #4 of 265
Odysseus sounds pretty cool to me.

Odysseus is the protagonist to Homer's poem "Odyssey", a legendary hero in Greek mythology and king of the island of Ithaca. He was protrayed by Homer to be a legendary man of outstanding wisdom and shrewdness, eloquence, resourcefulness, courage, and endurance.

Edited with explainations.

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #5 of 265
Draco. Because Dragon's were extremely present throughout Greek mythology and they can be seen however the individual expresses them. I.e. stunning and elegant, or majestic and fast

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #6 of 265
Why not mix in some more ladies in the line-up? Fast cars are named after women. You don't see a lotus Elmer. It's Lotus Elise thank you very much. I'd love to see a Gaia or Cybele flagship. Kronos was deposed by Zeus, so I can't see naming a new flagship after him. Dude was gutted by Zeus, yuck. Gaia was the mother of Kronos. Cybele was the only Phrygian goddess according to Wikipedia and merged in some places with the Gaia myth. Whilst Gaia is more Greek, Cybele is a bit more musical in sound.

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #9 of 265
::Euryale::

She is one of Medusa's sisters, and, well, I've always loved that name. I can't say I'd buy a high-priced IEM just for a name, but seeing one called Euryale would sure as hell make me look for a reason to buy it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back